A/N

And so my fledgling fanfiction begins!!
First off, I have a few things to get straight before we jump into the story.

1- Most of the characters (besides the main two) you will notice, do not fit their real-life personas.
I haven't really tried to base these characters off of their real selves, so please keep that in mind if I accidentally offend you.
Some characters are just plain made up, I will tell you now.

2- This is my first EVER fanfiction. EVER. So don't judge too harshly.
Note that while this is my first fanfic, it is not my first piece of writing, so fear not, you aren't going to be reading something that your first grader little sister wrote.

3- This is based around the near-unheard of ship of Layne Staley of Alice In Chains and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana. If that offends you, move along. If not, please stay and enjoy. Please don't think that I mean ANY OFFENCE what so ever. It's just a personal ship that I have, and if you think that this would offend them watching down from above, don't take it out on me.

4- As I mentioned above, this ship is unheard of and doesn't even have a name. I would appreciate it, if you like this at all, you spread the word about it.

5- And lastly, Enjoy!