Angel Warrior Ch. 8

"This is the last time I'm going to ask nicely, What the heck happened back there?!?!" I slammed my hand down hard on the table. I wasn't going to accept another 'I don't know' answer from this guy. "Seriously dude, what's the matter with you?! I told you I don't remember anything! Nothing! Zero, zilch!" "Stop giving me that! You HAVE to know, YOUR the one that attacked us in the first place!!!" "Yugi! Believe me! That wasn't me!" "Of course it was you!!! After you stabbed her what did you do with her?!?!" "I. Don't. KNOW!" I closed my eyes and clenched my fist tight to hold back from hitting the guy. I felt a growl develop in my throat "You killed her...you would have killed me if she didn't stop you...how could you do such a thing you, you monster..." "That wasn't me!" "THEN WHO WAS IT, HUH?!?!" Daisuke looked away and mumbled "I don't know....But I would never kill anyone...." That was it. I have had it with this guy.

  I fought him....I fought hard not to listen to him...The demon before me, not Daisuke. He was a really ugly little monster that kept urging me to listen to him and take revenge. I clenched my fist so tight that I'm pretty sure it bled. He sat right on Daisuke's table, but I thought it was just my imagination, since he didn't seem to notice. It kept talking to me, "Your kidding me! Let loose, he killed her and keeps lying about it! He deserves to die! Go on!" I yelled at the top of my lungs "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" and I instantly cover my mouth as Daisuke thought I was shouting at him. I stormed out of his house and ran away, trying to escape the creature. But he followed me anywhere I went. I couldn't shake him no matter what I did. I ran into a small grocery store and locked myself in the restroom, catching my breath. "I thought....you were...my imagination..." I spoke through heavy breaths as I stared at the little demon in front of me, who just appeared inside. "Heh, mabee I am, mabee I'm not" his voice was unpleasing to the ear, high pitched at points yet deep in others. He looked like a big headed short little man, composed of red and yellow colors and curved brown horns. "But the fact remains" he continued talking "I'm not going anywhere, I'm part of you after all" "Part of me? What do you mean" "I am a visual of your inner self" the little creature grinned an evil smirk "I'm just trying to communicate how you really are to you" "That's preposterous! I'm nothing like you" "Oh ho, yes you are. You see, I'm the you your currently fighting back. I'm the you that takes the true actions you really want, rather right or wrong. I'm just trying to let my voice be heard from the back of your head." The disgusting creature disappeared and suddenly reappeared on my shoulder. "You see Yugi, back there, you were fighting me back so hard, I decided to come out and try and show you in person. You and me both know that kid killed her. You know what he really deserves, and I keep trying to tell you to give in and do whats right. Justice." 

  I just stood there. He was right. I don't know what this ugly creature was, if he was even real or not, but he was right. I did want to give him a taste of is own medicine. He deserved it, Right? For taking an innocent girl's life? It was imbecilic of him to attack her just because she out played him on one measly tune. It was ridiculous, he shouldn't be let off the hook! I don't care if theres no evidence, I was there and witnessed everything! He deserves to die! 

  The little demon on my shoulder's smirk grew with an evil glare in his eye. "You see, its only natural you feel like this. Give in to you inner thoughts and feelings, and give the guy what he deserves" he spoke in his slimy voice. But by then I had tuned him out. What was I thinking? This was ridiculous. I could never kill a person, even if my life depended on it. I just couldn't. "Or could you?" the little ogre read my mind. "You could if you acknowledge me. Even just a little. You would be amazed in what you will be able to accomplish." "No. I already told you to shut up and go away. I'm never going to take anyone's life." After that, he simply said "You never know. You should know better than anyone, separate situations call for separate measures." and as a shudder went down my spine at the way he spoke those words, he vanished from my shoulder.