Chapter 15

I out of the hospital wing of the house and to my room. I saw Derrick sitting on the bed lost in thought. I walked over to him. "Hey." I said and sat on his lap. "Hey. What did the doctor say?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around  my waist. "Oh, you know nothing bad. But I am prego." I said and his eyes widened with excitement. I nodded and he piked me up and spun around. He out me down and kissed me. "Well isn't someone happy." I said and he chuckled. "I love you." He said as he looked at me. "I love you too." I said back to him. "I am so glad the war is over now." I said and yawned as a wave of exhaustion hit me. "Me too love. Now go to sleep." He said as he kissed my forehead. Then I fell into a deep slumber.

I awoke to the rays of the sun hitting my face. I groaned and rolled over only to smack into a person. I knew it was Derrick because of the sparks. I opened my eyes to see him sleeping peacefully. I stared at him just looking at his features. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up my last meal. I felt Derrick hold my hair and rub my back soothingly as I upchucked. "Ugh, I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee." I said dramatically. Derrick laughed. 

"Oh so you think this is funny?"

"What n-"

"Then why did you laugh?"

"Cau-"

"Cause you think this is funny. You think that this situation is funny. Well HA HA HA HA TEE HEE HEE"

He chuckled. "No babe i-"

"AND YOU DECIDE TO LAUGH AGAIN. YOU THINK ME CARRYING YOUR PUP IS FUNNY? YOU THINK ME THROWING UP IS FUNNY? HUH HUH?"

"No babe I'm sorry I didnt mean to make you feel that way. I laughed because you're adorable. I love you." He said and I smiled. "I love you too." I said and i hugged him before moving back to the toilet to puke yet again. "Ugh just two months. Thank god I'm a werewolf." I said and threw up again.

                                                                            TWO MONTHS LATER

"Push." The doctor said. "DON"T YOU THINK I'M TRYING!" I yelled at him. "Calm down babe." Derrick said and I looked at him with a murderous glare. "DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME TO CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU'VE PUSHED A BABY OUT OF YOUR VAGINA!" I screamed at him. I squeezed his hand at pain hit me again. I heard a crack and knew I broke his hand. After much screaming I finally pushed out the little boy. I fell asleep with my little baby in my arms. I woke up in my bed with my little boy whose name i decided to be AJ. I went downstairs in the living room to  see Derrick on top of some girl. "Oh Jess." He moaned out. I saw red. My eyes turned red. I walked up to them slowly. When i got to them I grabbed him by his throat and his eyes widened. I threw him against the wall and picked  up the girl carefully. I nodded for her to go out because he was who I needed to deal with at the moment. "It's not what it looks like, I swear." He said looking scared. "Oh baby you're gonna pay. I Laura daughter of the moon goddess reject you Derrick as a mate." I said and i felt his mark remove from my body. He screamed in pain as my mark was removed from his body  as well. I grabbed Aj and left. I walked to unclaimed territory far from everyone else and claimed it as my own. By the time I got to my land a week had already passed. I built a house for me and my son and no one else. And that's how it's gonna stay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY MY UNICORNS THIS IS THE END OF MY BOOK I WILL MAKE A PART TWO VERY SOON HOPED YOU LIKED IT

1.4K READS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH MY GURD IM SO HAPPY AND THANKS AGAIN VOTE AND GET OTHER PEOPLE TO READ MY BOOK IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD. IF NOT MOE ON WITH YOUR LIFE 

I LOVE YOU GUYS