Chapter three

After walking for three days Laura decided to build a house in the forest. She went in her bag and pulled out an axe head. She packed this because she knew she would be in the forest for a long time. She found a log and use the axe head to make it in the shape for the axe. She grabbed the yarn from her bag and wrapped the log piece and the axe together. When she was finished she chopped down a few trees and began building her house. Now your wondering where she learned to do stuff like this. Well there was no furniture in her house so to save money she made her own. She worked on the house for hours upon hours until she heard a twig snap. She sighed. "Hey Cameron." She said in her usual monotone voice. "How did you know it was me?" "I can smell you from a mile away." He said a quiet 'oh' before asking what she was doing. "Building a place to stay." She said and began working again making it clear she did not want to talk anymore. She continued working till she saw him on the other side building the wall. She ignored him which cause him to frown. To get her attention he started humming nicotine by panic at the disco. She just continued to ignore him and finished the wall. She was to tired to finish rest of the house so she used one of the spells she learned to do it. Cameron stopped dead in his tracks and stared at her. "Stop staring at me." "How could I not? You just USED A SPELL TO BUILD A HOUSE!" He said yelling out the last part. "So, I know a bunch of spell I'm part witch." "What else are you?" "I'm a witch and a shapeshifter." She said as if you see those things everyday. "OH MY GOD!YOUR THE LAST WITCH AND SHAPESHIFTER!!" He yelled out. "Yes now will you please shut up." She said in a monotone voice instead of annoyed. He nodded but kept dancing at the fact he was friends with the last witch and shapeshifter. She went inside of her house and went to bed. The restless nights of walking nonstop catching up with her. She felt the bed dip before feeling the weight of an arm placed on her stomach. "Good night Laura." Was the last thing she heard before letting the darkness come over her.