Chapter 11

I got to the Giants land and told the king that we would train on his land. I walked out of their land and walked towards the land of fairies. I reached the giant oak tree in the middle of the land. I imagined myself in the throne room and I appeared there. I saw the queen of fairies and bowed down to her. "Hello, I am Laura daughter of the moon goddess. I come to ask for your alliance in a war." I said and smiled. "I will assist you in the war. Where will we meet for training?" She asked. I told her that we would meet in the Giants land in an hour. I left and transported to the Giants land just in time as everyone joined on the field in front of the castle. "OK EVERYONE! I AM LAURA! I WILL BE TRAINING YOU TO FIGHT IN THE WAR THAT WILL BE OCCURRING IN ONE YEARS TIME!" I yelled loud enough so that everyone could hear me. "UNDERSTAND!" I yelled. I heard a few yeahs. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I screamed as my eyes turned bright red and claws emerged from my hands. My teeth sharpened. The sky turned black as lightning cracked the sky. I levitated off the ground and my hair turned into lightning bolts. I could smell the fear radiating of f of everyone. "YES MOOM GODDESS!" I heard them say. I changed back to normal and made a rainbow appear. So I guess as time passes I find out knew powers. I told everyone the training schedule which is from 5:30am-9:30pm. I heard groans from the crowd. I started morphing into the monster I was earlier but I slowed it down. As soon as people started to see what I was doing they started cheering. I changed back to normal and smiled. "So that's settled. You can settle in to your rooms." I said and turned around. "Where are we gonna sleep? I mean we can't sleep on the dirt. Like ew. Gross." I heard a slut say. I closed my eyes and imagined a ten floor building that was six acres wide and long. "Everyone will sleep here. Except the girl who complained. Please show her to me." I said calmly. Everyone moved away from the girl so there was a circle of people around her. I levitated over to her and landed right in front of her. "You want to question me?" I asked. "You're probably not even the daughter of the moon goddess. You're just some witch." She said and smirked. I smirked back. "Oh, just some witch. Okay I'll show you what the daughter of the moon goddess can do." I said and made a black double sided axe appear in my hands. She shifted into a wolf. It was three feet tall and an ugly brown color. She ran at me and I grabbed her neck hard. I threw her and she flew to a nearby tree and fell to the floor. I walked over to her as she got up. She tried to pounce on me but I grabbed her neck again and held her against the tree. She shifted into her human form as she was dying from loss of air. She started to claw at my hands but it only made me clench on her throat tighter. I let her go and she slumped to the floor. I grabbed her leg and threw her one hundred feet in the air. As she fell towards the ground I jumped to where me and her were 50 feet in the air and I used my double sided axe at cut her in half. I fell to the ground swiftly not making a sound as the girls body fell to the ground. Her insides splattering. "Anyone else?" I said. I heard nothing. "Great. You guys can settle in now." I said with a smile and everyone returned it. I smelled a weird scent. It smelled like caramel and strawberries. I followed the scent to a shadow who was sitting by a tree. I walked over to him. Shadows have two forms like all other supernatural creatures. The shadow and the human. He was in his human form. He was reading a book. "Hey, I'm Laura." I said with a smile. "Derrick." He said and smiled back. Oh my GURD. He so sexy. So so so so sexy. "Thanks. You're pretty sexy yourself." He said and winked. "Oh, I said that out loud. Ha ha." I said. I stared at him. I took a deep breath and realized that he was my mate. I gave him a hug and I felt the Sparks in my body. I pulled back. And before I could say anything, his lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly let him in. He moved me so that I was sitting on his lap. We both pulled back breathless. "Woah." I said. "Yeah. Woah" he said agreeing with me. He buried his face in my neck and started placing kisses on it. When he got to the place in between my shoulder and neck I moaned. So I guess he found my sweet spot. He looked up at me. "Can I mark you?" He said. I nodded and smiled. He licked my sweet spot and bit down. I moaned from the pleasure. When he was finished he kissed it. Making me shiver. I got my phone out and looked and the mark. It's so pretty. It's his initials written in white with a shadow of two people hugging around it. I smiled and hugged him. I'm so happy. Right now at least.