Chapter eight

"Chase?" I asked while gripping Cameron's hand tightly. "Um, yea. How did you get out of your cell?" He asked walking closer with his hands in his pockets. "You know the guard died unexpectedly." I said while thinking of something to do so me and Cameron can escape. "Well I guess I'll have to lock you up more securely this time." He said and before I could do anything I was hit and knocked out.

I woke up on a bed in a room that was not necessary to my liking. It was pink. Very very pink. I tried to get up and move towards the window but I was chained to the bed. I have up trying and just laid there for what seemed like hours until the door opened. "Good morning my love." Chase said walking into the room with a bowl of what smelled like oatmeal. "Two things. First of all I'm not 'your love'. And second if you 'love' me why the hell am I chained to a bed. And if all colors why pink." I said glaring at him. "Well baby, if you must know I need you. I regret rejecting you and seeing you with your little boy toy over there really got me angry. I was planning on talking to you but when i saw you with him, I knew that you would soon move on and I wasn't ready for that. So will you accept me as your mate so we can be together." He said staring at with a smile full of love and hatred. "No." I said staring at him with a blank face. "Why!" He yelled out punching the wall. "Well let's see. Because you kidnapped me, rejected me, and IM CHAINED TO A BED!" I said screaming at the end. He smiled again and right now I really want to punch the smile off his face. "You can look past that baby. We can finally be together. I've seen the error in my ways. I lo-" he started to say with loneliness in his eye until I cut him off. "No you don't. I can't look past all the things you've done. I have another mate and he loves me and I love him. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but what you feel isn't love. You're dying on the inside because your missing your second half. I found mine and you will never have yours." I said looking him in the eyes. The smile that was once on his face completely disappeared in a matter of seconds. It was replaced with a look of anger. "YOU WILL LOVE ME!!" He screamed and punched me in the stomach. I groaned. He repeatedly said the same thing and kept hitting me until I passed out. The last thing I heard was him say "You will love me baby. I don't care how much it hurts you but you will love me." And he caressed my cheek before everything got dark.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY MY LOVELY UNICORNS. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ILL UPDATE A CHAPTER EVERY TWO DAYS
V O T E