Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. Mmmmm bacon. I got up and put on my undergarments. I grabbed my sweat pants and my tank top before going downstairs to the source. I go in the kitchen to see Derrick making bacon. I go up behind him and hug him. "Good morning baby." I said and grabbed some bacon. He chuckled. "Good morning babe." He said and while he finished cooking breakfast I say on the counter and drew in my notebook. After we are we went to the training grounds. I know it seems like it was like 10 in the morning but it was only 4:45. We walked slow so when we got to the training grounds it was 5:25. The same ten people were there on time. "Well I guess the others don't learn." I said a chuckled evilly. I trained my little group and by 10 they were perfect little killers. Then the others came. "Ok, today you will take turns battling these ten people. They got here on time and learned everything they were supposed to in two days. So let's see what you know cause you obviously don't need my training. So let's begin." I said smiling evilly. After they battled not a single person lasted thirty seconds. "Exactly so get up and run. Tomorrow if you guys are in time you'll learn how to fight as good as them." I said and they began running. I turned to the ten people who were on time. "I will divide them into ten groups you all will take one group and train them." I said and they nodded. I trained the late people showing them no mercy. It was fun watching them suffer. The next day came and I divided the groups and let them train. While they were training I went to the underworld. "Hey Hades." I said. He looked up and he smiled. "Hey my little killer. What did you visit for?" He asked and motioned for me to sit. "Warrior souls to help in the war." I said as I sat down on the chair in front of his desk. He nodded and his eyes turned black. "tenebris animas resurgere." He said. I think it was Latin. After he said it I felt the ground shake. After a few moments it stopped. "The souls are outside they will go with you when you leave." He said and I nodded and left but not before I have him a hug and said goodbye. I walked out to see at least 5,000 souls outside. I imagined myself with wings. I opened my eyes and I had black wings. I flew up and imagined a portal to the training grounds. I opened my eyes again and there was a portal. I looked down and the souls were flying behind me. We went through the portal and landed in front of the groups. "These are warrior souls. They will help us with the war." I said as power radiated off of me. The nodded. I turned to a space next to the house everyone stayed in. I imagined a black house big enough for them with torches around it so it looked more like home. "You guys can stay here." I said and pointed to the house. They nodded and walked towards it. For those who don't know souls look like shadows but you can see their faces. They have grey lifeless eyes and their teeth are razor sharp but their harmless unless you anger them. They went into the house and they won't come out until I need them. Everyone was looking at me like where the flip did they come from. "My dad, Hades lent me them." I said answering them. They nodded and continued to train.