Chapter one

Laura got up out of her bed wondering if she should even go to school. I mean no would know that she wouldn't have gone. She doesn't have any friends and the teachers don't even acknowledge the fact that she exists. She sighed and got up knowing that even though know one knew she was there she still needed an education. After getting ready with a lazy outfit she looked at the calendar to see that today was her birthday. Most people would be excited about their birthdays but Laura had no reason to celebrate it. No one would know she has finally turned 16, no one knows she will find her mate today, no one knows, nor will they ever know. She went downstairs longing to be away from the deadly silence. Your probably wondering where her parents are. Well they forgot about Laura and replaced her. Most children would be depressed about this. But Laura knew the feeling of being forgotten and replaced all to well to even shed a tear. Now she lives by herself in one of the cottages by the pack house. But no one knows that. No one ever knew that the cottage was there. That's why she lives there to be with something like her. Forgotten. She walked to school and went to her locker. As she was getting her books out she smelled the most amazing scent in the world. Pine cones and chocolate. The weirdest combination but the best. She looked to the source of the scent to see the alphas son chase. They made eye contact before she was dragged into a closet. "What's your name?" He asked impatiently. "Laura" she replied just above a whisper. "Well I Chase, future alpha of the blood moon pack, reject you Laura of the blood moon pack as a mate and future Luna" Laura sighed and walked out of the closet but took a second glance at Chase to see him kissing another girl. Forgotten and replaced were her last thoughts before leaving the school as she no longer felt the need to be in the presence of the people who have forgotten and replaced her. The people who found better versions of herself. Without another word or thought she walked home and sat on her bed staring off into space wondering what if.

____________________________________________________________

SO THIS IS THE START IF THE BOOK. LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS FOR ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE ADDED IN THE STORY TO MAKE IT BETTER

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE AND VOTE