Chapter four

Cameron laid awake staring at Laura. He noticed the scar she had that went from her right eyebrow to the bottom left of her face. He started to wonder where the scar came from. Was she in a fight? Did another wolf do this? He started to feel angry at the thought of someone hurting someone as beautiful as she was. He started noticed little stuff about her that made her beautiful in his eyes. He noticed that her hair was white but not like the kind you get from old age but a bright white that made her blue and red eyes stand out. He noticed how her lips were a dark pink color that most people would only get from lipstick but she didn't have any on. He noticed how her eyelashes were long with golden tips which you could only see if you caught them in the right light. He started to trace the outline of the scar on her face. She moved and opened her eyes to come face to face with Cameron. She noticed how his eyes were a bright ocean blue that she could just get lost in and how there lips were just barely touching. If she moved to look up they would be kissing. Just one slight movement could lead to the mashing of their faces. Her eyes started to wonder down to his lips wondering how they would feel against hers or if they were as soft as they look. Cameron noticed how she looked at his lips and closed the distance between themselves. Laura was in shock and didn't move at first but she relaxed and kissed him back. She copied his movements and did not notice that he shifted so he was on top of her. They pulled apart at the same time to catch the breath that was stolen from them. They stare at each other for what seems like eternity but only a few moments. Realizing what position they were in Cameron quickly got off of her and went to sleep on the floor. Before he could get off the bed Laura grabbed his wrist and pulled him so he was once again laying with her. He opened his mouth to protest but she snuggled close to him and quickly fell asleep.