Chapter two

After awhile of sitting on her bed Laura got up and started packing all of her stuff. She planned on leaving and never coming back. There was no reason to come back cause no one would know she was missing. After she packed the few clothes she had and her life savings of $100,000. I know a lot but she has been saving up all her life and felt no need to spend any money so none of it was wasted. She grabbed her book bag and went outside towards the forest. When she was far enough where no one would see her she shifted into her white wolf with black eyes. She sprinted till her legs felt as if they were on fire and even then she just slowed down to a walk not bothering to stop. At nightfall she found a clearing by a pond an decided to stop for a rest. She shifted into her human form so no one would know what her wolf looked like and made sure none of her power seeped through the barrier she created around herself. She was awakened by the sound of a twig snapping. She looked up to see a large brown wolf with black spots staring at her. The wolf waited for her to move, show any sign of hostility towards him. But she only sat down with her legs crossed and looked at the wolf with a blank expression. She wasn't hiding and emotion because at this point she only felt empty and didn't have any expression to show. She definitely wasn't scared of the wolf or anything for that matter. After about ten minutes of staring at each other she sighed and got up. The wolf growled at her. She continued to grab her stuff before walking of into the woods again away from the wolf. The wolf who was now confused ran to catch up with her and walked beside her to find out what she was trying to do. "I'm not going towards your pack and don't plan on it so you can go back to your alpha and tell him that I won't be coming back anytime soon, or ever." Laura said in a monotone voice. The wolf whined in response to her words. She stopped in her tracks and stared at the wolf. "Shift" she said while throwing a pair of shorts at the wolf. He grabbed the shorts and went behind a tree. He shifted and put on the shorts. He walked out with a smile expecting her to drool over him like most girls do but surprisingly she didn't which made him even happier. "I'm Cameron." "Laura" she replied with a monotone voice. "Why are you so mean?" Cameron asked slightly angry with the with she is treating him. "I'm not mean I just don't show emotion and don't talk with emotion that's not mean." She retorted back showing no emotion. He sighed and stayed walking with her. "So why are you walking around by yourself ?" He asked. "Because there was no reason for me to stay back in my old pack." "Won't someone miss you?" "No." "Why not?" "I've been forgotten and replaced by everyone with someone prettier, funnier, smarter, and better. No one'll remember me." "You don't know-" "Yea I do. It's happened with everyone. My mate replaced me two seconds after rejecting me. My parents replaced me with someone else because I wasn't what they wanted. I'm always replaced with someone and always forgotten but I'm used to it so it doesn't affect me." She cut him off. He stared at her wide eyed, surprised that she went through that and doesn't even care anymore. 'What kind of people do that' he thought. He looked around to see if Laura was still here but she wasn't. He tried to pick up her scent but it wasn't there. Come to think of it he didn't pick her scent when he first came across her. He sighed wondering if he will see her again. She was always forgotten by many but he knew he wouldn't forget her. Ever.

____________________________________________________________

HEY ME UNICORNS
THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT DONT FORGET TO VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE AND ONE MORE THING...
VOTE