Pillow Fight//Typical Mabel

Dipper, Mabel, and Bill were sitting on the sofa, bored out of their mind. Mabel groans, puttin her hands on her face, statin the obvious, muffled. "I'm booored!" Bill and Dipper nodded in agreement, until Bill got an idea. He quietly snapped his fingers, a pillow falling on the twin's faces. Mabel and Dipper frowned, until getting the idea. They grinned, as well as Bill.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!" Mabel screams, letting out a cry for battle and then hitting Bill. Bill laughs, hitting Mabel back. Dipper thought for a while, then smirked. Dipper winked at Mabel, she seemed to notice. She smirked, holding her pillow up as well as Dipper. Bill look at them confusingly, but then getting ready to dodge.

Dipper and Mabel hit Bill, teamwork. Bill then teleported away. Dipper and Mabel facepalms. They tried to find everywhere.

Finally, Dipper found him. Bill's cornered. Dipper was ready to hit while Bill is ready to teleport until someone hit Dipper at the back.

Dipper fell, but doesn't feel the wooden floor. He look up to see he was on top of Bill. Bill smirks while Dipper was a tomato.

"Aww, don't I get to be on the top?" He grins. Dipper looks at him in disgust, but still blushing. A flash of light came for the second time.

"SCRAP BOOK OPPORTUNITY!"

"MABEL!"