New Friend

Dipper's Perspective

"DIPPER THE BUS IS HERE!!"

"Coming, Coming!" I yelled back, snatching my backpack and running downstairs. The front door was left open. Probably my excited sister. I walked out, locking the door and walking to my sister.

We jumped on the bus. Mabel sat with Candy and Grenda while I sit just behind them. She chatted away with her friends. She likes making friends while I don't. Not that I'm quirky or anything like that, I just really want to spend time alone.

I took out my phone and earphones. I attached the earphones to my phone and wore the buds. I scrolled down on my playlist, and then picking a song, which was called... GF theme? I don't really know what GF means but this is a good song.

I looked out the window. We passed beautiful and big houses. All of them looked the same.

After a few minutes in this neighbourhood, we stopped in front of a house. It has beautiful buttercups planted on the garden, and it appears to be more bigger than the other houses.

Someone went out of its front door. A teen about a year older than me. He has blonde hair with black tips. He wears a yellow sweater with an eye. Black ripped jeans and black converse finished the style. He doesn't really dress differently but for some reason he stood out.

He hopped on the bus, going to the back and then just sitting beside me. I realized I have been staring. I quickly looked away, making him smirk and snicker. I blush a light pink.

After a few minutes, the bus stopped infront of our school. All hopped off. I was the last to go. Also, don't forget, the blonde. I poked him, waking him up and looking around. "huh? Where? Oh.."

"Get off the bus" the driver said gruffly. I roll my eyes, getting my backpack and hopping off the bus.

I stopped in front of my locker. I put on the combination and when I opened it-

"Ah!"

I close the locker door halfway and look to see who I hit. It's the Blondie. Hmm... A little attractive up close too...

I felt heat on my cheeks. You can't like a guy. You can't like a guy.

He grinned, pulling out his hand. "Name's Bill !"

"Err... Uh, Hi Bill," I said, confused. He had the same name as that stupid demon back in Gravity Falls. His sweater also reminded me of the guy.

Maybe it's just a coincidence¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I'm Dipper Pines."

"Dipper? Does your parents hate you or something?" Bill asks, looking me up and down. I backed away a little.

"Uhh, well," before I could answer, the bell rang so I grabbed my stuff as fast as I can, locked my locker and ran to my class.

I'll get you Pine Tree...

---

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEE

--

I guess im editing this,,,