Chapter Forty ~Three

Taylor's POV

I was sitting in the living room with Austin watching a random TV show and I started thinking.

"Hey Austin?" I asked thinking back to when I first met him.

"Yes?" He asked looking away from the TV.

"When we first met you told me about how you have a brother and two sisters. What happened?" I asked and I could see he looked upset.

"My older brother Max committed suicide, Lilly was put back into foster care or she might have gotten adopted again. I'm not sure and Kennadie is in university so I don't see her much." He said and I felt bad for him.

"I'm sorry Austin." I said and I really ment it.

"Don't be." He said,"What do you want to watch?" He asked changing the subject and I don't blame him.

"Let's watch The Possession." I said and Austin raised his eyebrows at me and then shrugged.

"Okay but if you get scared don't blame it on me." He said putting the movie on.

"I won't get scared. I love horror movies." I said and then I sat and watched the movie.

"How did everyone else not see what just happened in that room?" I asked and Austin shushed me.

I started laughing. "That boy deserved it." I said and Austin just shook his head.

I really don't get why people think Horror movies are so scary. They are so predictable and funny.

Oh look she's there a right under the one light in this dark place. No way! "Daddy you scared me. Daddy you scared me.DADDY YOU SCARED ME!" At that point I started laughing again.

"Well she's definitely possessed." I said and Austin just gave me a fake shocked expression.

"What gave you that idea?" He asked and I just laughed.

Then the movie was finally over.

"Well I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Austin." I said standing up and grabbing my phone and charger.

"You really aren't scared of scary movies at all, are you?" He asked and I laughed.

"I told you I wasn't. They are so predictable and if anything I find them funny." I said simply and then I went upstairs to my room that is still here and went to sleep.

I woke up and changed into a pair of black jean shorts and my 'I speak fluent sarcasm' shirt. I went to the bathroom and then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to leave my hair down today so I brushed and straightened my hair and styled my bangs. I don't have motivation to do my makeup.

I grabbed my phone to see a text from Alex.

Alex: Are you awake yet lazy?

Me:What a lovely message to wake up to. Anyway yes, yes I am. Why?

I then walked downstairs and saw nobody there. Okay.

I went to the kitchen and made myself some toast with Vegemite. I know a ton of people don't like it and you may think I'm crazy but I really like Vegemite. I don't eat a huge amount but anyway let's move on.

I was eating my toast and scrolling through Instagram when Mikey walked in.

"Hey Taylor." He said walking over to the fridge.

"Hey Uncle Mikey." I said and then ate the last of my toast and put my plate in the sink.

"Hey Taylor. Luke and I have to go somewhere today so Austin and you will be alone for awhile." He said and I nodded and Luke came downstairs and they left.