Chapter Twenty ~Nine

As soon as those words came out I dropped my fork and so did Calum and Luke. Mikey he choked on water.

"That's not all either." Ashton's girlfriend said and I really wish I wasn't here right now. "We're getting married."

This time Calum and Mikey choked on water while Luke's eyes went big and I just stayed blank and clenched my fist under the table.

It was quiet and I was the first one to speak.
I put on a smile and said, "Congrats." As I said that my fist clenched more and I could feel my nails going into my palm.

The boys started talking again but you could feel the tension and uneasiness in the room. After I finished eating I went and rinsed my plate off and ran up to my room.

All my anger is gone and all I feel is nothing.

I decided to pick the box back up. This time I grabbed the second picture. It was a picture of my mother in the hospital and she was smiling down at me in her arms. My father just stood there smiling. Kim and Jay held their hands up in a heart.

I flipped the picture over and saw there was writing on it.

Dear Taylor we love you! Welcome to the world. ♥

I smiled and I put the photo down. I reached into the box and grabbed a purple baby blanket. It was so soft and then I looked in the box at the last item.

It was a picture of my mother and father back to back and arms crossed. Then Kim was pointing her hand like a gun to Jay while he was doing the same to her and I just sat in the middle on the floor smiling at the camera.

I laughed at the picture that I have no memory of happening. My family was weird but they were happy. We were happy. I started to put the stuff back in the box but I looked at the hospital picture again to see my mother wearing the necklace. I put the picture and the box back but I held onto the necklace.

I woke up the next morning to knocking at my door.

I groaned and sat up. "Come in." I said and the door opened and I saw Luke and Calum walk in.

"Get ready we have to get you back to Liz's house." Said Calum and I nodded standing up and they left the room. I went to the bathroom and did all that stuff and then I braided my hair and changed into my Dirty Pig shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of my black vans with the gold zipper. I then made sure I put my necklace on and started packing the few things that I took out of my bag yesterday and I put the stuff from the box in my bag and then I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

We soon ended up at Liz's house and she greeted me with and hug and as she went to hug the other boys I looked to see Alex sitting on the steps and once he saw me he stood up and I ran to him and he caught me and we hugged.

"I've missed you." I said and he kissed my head.

"I've missed you too Taylor. More than you'll ever know."

A/N aweeee I love Alex. So from the comments I see a lot of you ship, as you guys came up with, Talex. Right? I wish Alex was real. Don't you? Lol you guys are awesome and make me smile and laugh with all your comments or even just voting or reading this. Hope you all have a great day. Until next time. I love you alllll!!!!! Byeeeeeeeeee