Chapter Thirty~ Four

Taylor's POV

"Austin." I whispered.

"Now you remember." He said and put his head in his hands.

"Alex.." I started but he shook his head and handing me his phone.

I looked to see a post. There was a picture of Austin holding my hand taking me to the skatepark and then him teaching me to skateboard and then standing really close to me.

"Is Taylor Hood cheating?" "We found out awhile ago Taylor was seen with mystery boy but what about Alex?" I read and I shook my head nothing happened.

"I was at an amusement park with the guys and then Luke got surrounded with fans so I walked off and I bumped into Austin and I commented on his skateboard and mentioned how I always wanted to ride one. Then he lead me to the skate park and taught me how to ride and then after he tried to kiss me but I backed away and rejected him. I would never do something like that Alex because I love you! If you want to listen to the stupid press go for it but I'm not lying. Nothing happened." I said getting angry at points before I started crying.

Alex hugged me. "I believe you." He said and I lifted my head and he wiped my tears away.

"I swear nothing happened Alex." I said and he nodded and I wiped my eyes and hugged Alex and he hugged me back.

"I can't lose you Alex." I said but it was muffled. He pulled back.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I can't lose you Alex." I said and he smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere." He said and I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand and played with his fingers.

He laughed. "What are you doing Taylor?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Come on class is gonna start soon." He said and I groaned.

"Can't we just skip?" I asked and he laughed.

"No Taylor. Come on." He said standing up and holding his hand out.

I sighed but grabbed his hand and stood up.

"I look terrible now. Don't I?" I asked and he smiled and shook his head.

"Nope. You look like the most beautiful monster on the planet." He said smirking and I gasped and pushed him.

"I'm kidding." He said laughing. "You look fine." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." I said as we started to walk into the school.

"You love me." Alex said laughing.

"Sadly." I mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked.

I smirked at him before saying, " I said you're hair looks nice."

"I think you're lying but my hair always looks great." He said and I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

The bell finally rang and Alex gave me a hug before we walked separate ways to our classes.

It was finally lunch time and I waited outside Alex's class for him.

He walked out and smiled when he saw me and grabbed my hand and we walked to get lunch.

We sat down at a table outside since it was nice today.

"You have some weird songs on your phone." I told Alex scrolling through his songs.

"Like you don't?" He said opening my music app.

"Why would you name a song 'Rat Trap 666?" I asked Alex and laughed. "Or Raging Zef Boner?"

"Hey now don't be judging Die Antwoord." Alex said and I laughed.

"You have a band called Two Door Cinema Club." Alex said "and you're saying I have weird songs."

I went off his music and started looking at his pictures.

"Where's that at?" I asked seeing a picture of some place I never seen before but it was so pretty.

Alex looked and smiled.

"That was year and a half ago when I went to Italy. We were walking around at night and I saw that place and took a picture because I thought it looked cool." He said and I nodded and kept scrolling.

"That's the Snapchat picture you screenshoted of me?" I asked seeing a goofy picture of me that I sent Alex once when I was bored.

"Yup." He said smiling.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're cute." He said smiling.

I laughed. "As if." I said and he took his phone out of my hands.

"You are and you are not deleting that picture." Alex said.

"How did you know I was gonna delete it?" I asked and she smiled putting his phone away.

"I know you Taylor and you are not deleting it." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Fineeeeeeeee." I said and he laughed.

Then the bell rang. "I don't want to go back to class." I said and Alex laughed.

"Yes you do you love school." He said sarcastically.

"Okay smarty pants." I said and he gave me that 'really?' look.

"Smarty pants really?" He asked and I nodded and stuck my tongue out. "Did you just stick your tongue out at me?" He asked.

And I nodded. "I'm going to tell my mom." He said smiling.

"No you won't." I said.

"True. Anyway come on we have to go to history." Alex said and I sighed and we walked to class.

A/N hey guys I updated. What do you think? How are you? And I just want to say thank you for the comments about my sister she is out and doing okay except for a couple of things and a boy making fun of her her first day back at school but she's okay. Until next time I love you all! Byeeeeee and stay strong.