Chapter Twenty ~ Three

A/N I wanted to update on my birthday as a present to you since all of your votes, reads, and comments always make me happy and laugh but my sister graduated Navy Boot camp that day and then for the rest of the weekend we were busy going around Chicago to spend time with her. Also I have homework to catch up on but I figured I should update for you now so here. I love you all!
*************************

Taylor's POV

I woke up and was confused on where I was until I remembered I'm at Mali's. I got up and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a Twenty One Pilots shirt and slipped on my converse. I didn't feel like wearing makeup or doing my hair so I just put my hair back into a ponytail and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see it's 7am. Why am I up and ready this early? I have no idea.

I grabbed a water and walked into the living room. I turned on the T.V and started watching I guess H2O.

I got bored and went on my phone and saw I had a text from Niall.

From Niall: I'm bored.

To Niall: Nice to know.

Just then Niall tried to video chat me and I sighed and then answered walking upstairs and back into my room.

"Yes Niall?" I said and he groaned.

"I'm bored."he said.

"Okay and?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Why?" I asked.

"You seem moody." He said and then his curtain got pulled open and there stood Harry.

"Niall who are you talking to?" Harry asked and then I laughed.

"Hi Harry." I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"Oh hey Taylor. " Harry said and then he looked between the phone and Niall and left.

"Okayyyy?" I said and Niall laughed.

"I don't really know." He laughed again. "Anyway what's going on sis?" He asked.

"Nothing Niall." I snapped.

"Period?" He asked and I groaned but nodded.

"Drink water, take something for the pain and use a heating pad or something." He said and suddenly pain hit me and I quickly told Niall bye and hung up.

I laid curled up in a ball until there was a knock at the door then Mali popped in.

"You okay Taylor?" She asked and I groaned. "Oh." She said and then left the room coming back with a water, some meds, a heating pad and a bowl of fruit. She plugged in the heating pad and I put it on my stomach and drank some water and took the meds.

"Try to stay away from caffeine that will make it worse. Also I have some things in my bathroom in the shelf by the toilet if you need some." She said sitting down next to me and I nodded.

We decided to watch Netflix for the day so we watched The Secret Circle.

We were just getting to the second season when Calum walked in.

"I've been waiting for hours." Calum said coming over and sitting on the bed.

"For what?" I asked looking away from the T.V.

"To spend time with Mali and you." He said.

"Then why didn't you come in earlier?" Mali asked.

"Thought I'd leave you two to have some girl time." He said and I laughed.

I turned off Netflix and put Mario Kart 8 in and handed a controller to Mali and one to Calum.

"Yesss!" I yelled finishing that last lap in 1st place. The game played the clip and I laughed as Luigi gave me the death glare as I passed him.

"What's with the death glare Calum?" I asked and he crossed his arms.

"You threw a blue turtle shell at me and passed me." He pouted and I laughed along with Mali. Calum soon started laughing too. This feeling is weird to me. I'm happy.

Just then Mikey and Luke came into the room.

"Taylor!" Mikey yelled and I laughed.

"I'm right here. You're going to make me deaf before I'm even 20." I said and Luke and Calum laughed.

"Is that Mario Kart I see?" Mikey asked and I nodded.

"Yup I beat Calum." I said and Mikey laughed.

"That's not too hard." He said and Calum yelled Hey! And Mikey, Luke, Mali and I just laughed.

"I'm hungry." I said after Mikey beat me.

"Aren't you always?" Luke asked and I playfully glared at him and he laughed but hugged me.

"Want me to cook some meat pies?" Mali asked and I nodded.

"Please Mali." I said and shd smiled getting up.

"Thank you Mali!" I said and she laughed.

"You're welcome." She said. I turned off the game and looked for a movie to watch with Mali and the boys.

I still can't believe how normal this feels. I can't believe I'm happy and I have a place and family to call home.