Chapter Forty

Sorry for not posting I had to deal with school and keeping my grades up and finals but that's all over now so I might be able to update more often.

Taylor's POV

"You two know each other?" Sarah and Calum asked at the same time and I sighed.

"Calum meet the world's mystery boy." I said.

"Ohhhhh." Calum said. "So this is him?" He asked. I nodded.

"Mystery boy?" Sarah asked confused and looked from me to Austin.

"We've met before and I taught her how to skateboard and the media got pictures of us and thought Taylor was cheating on Alex. They also have no idea who I am hence the name mystery boy." Austin explained.

"Luckily they didn't get pictures of when you tried to kiss me and I turned you down." I said and Austin just rolled his eyes.

"Was this before or while you were dating Katie? If it was while dating her I will make you talk to her and I will...." She said getting mad but Austin cut her off.

"It was a week before I started dating Katie. I would never and never will cheat on her." Austin said and Sarah calmed down.

"Good." She said and then looked at Calum.

"Should we continue with what we had planned or is it ruined now?" She asked and looked kind of upset.

"I think the plan is fine." Calum said and she smiled.

"What's going on?" Austin asked.

"Is the plan some special way for you to announce an engagement?" I asked and Calum looked surprised.

"How did you know that?" He asked and Austin jumped up.

"Engagement?!" He yelled.

"Sarah slipped up this morning by saying soon to be brother." I said and Calum looked at Sarah and she shrugged.

"Well now you both now." Sarah said and grabbed a ring out of her bag and put it on her finger.

"I'll call the manager and talk to him about how to clear up the mystery boy thing." Calum said and walked away.

While Austin and Sarah were talking and yelling I went to my room and called Alex.

"Hello?" He answered after the second ring.

"Hey Alex." I said nervously.

"What's wrong Taylor?" He asked and I took a deep breath before answering.

"They're engaged and Austin is her son." I said quietly but he could still here.

"The mystery boy Austin?" He asked and I could tell he was angry. I knew he would be.

"Yes." I said.

"Want me to come over?" He asked calmer this time.

"No. I don't need problems Alex." I said and I heard him sigh.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Alex." I said.

"Okay. I love you Taylor." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too Alex." I said and hung up.

I got up and went back downstairs to see they calmed down and Calum came in.

"We have a band interview tomorrow and Taylor you are in it too. When they ask it's just a brotherly bonding moment." Calum said and I nodded.

"Well we are going to go now." Sarah said and her and Austin stood up. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and then Austin and Calum did a awkward handshake.

Sarah and Calum hugged and kissed.

"Gross!" Austin and I yelled at the same time and they both looked at us and laughed.

Then they left and I went and found Luke.

"Hey Turtle." Luke said and I sat down.

"Hi Penguin." I said smiling.

"How'd the news go?" He asked and I sighed.

"Awkward." I said and he laughed.

"Figures." He said and I smiled.

"Also Calum wanted me to inform you there is an interview tomorrow." I said and he sighed.

"Goodnight Penguin." I said and hugged him and he laughed.

"Night Turtle." He said and I left and went to bed.

By went to bed I mean laying in bed on my phone till I fall asleep.

I was scrolling through Twitter when I got a text from Niall.

Niall: sorry I can't make it something came up. Love you sis.

Me: It's fine. Love you too big bro.

Then I got a message from the group chat of me and the Janoskians.

Jaiiii: Taylor you need to visit soon.

Luke:What Jai said.

Me: Lol I'll try. I might be able to next week.

Beau: We miss you!

Me: lol. I miss you guys too.

James: Whenever you come would you be willing a video with us?

Me: Of course!

Daniel: Even if it's a dare Sunday?

Me: Maybe. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

Beau,Jaiii,Luke,Daniel, James: Night!

Then Alex texted me.

Alex:Goodnight Taylor. I love you.

Me:Goodnight. Love you too Alex.

And with that I plugged my phone in and went to sleep.

A/N hey guys! I'm on Summer break now so I should be able to update more. Sorry it took so long I've been stressed out with stuff. What did you think? Until next time I love you all! Byeee!