He then smiled at me and said, "And I can't wait to see it!"

Weiss P.O.V

I was walking along side my uncle as he placed his hand on my head and smiled lightly and said, "Can't wait to see how much stronger you get Weiss."

I smiled and hugged my uncle as he hugged me back.

He then flew up in the air as he headed his way towards an aircraft that was already taking off.

Him and my sister were already in the same aircraft as I waved goodbye to them.

My scroll was then ringing as I looked and saw that it was my father.

I thought about it and I then just smiled and hanged up on him.

I reassuringly said, "Don't worry Uncle Vegeta. I'll continue to get stronger, and I'll make sure to never let my father get to me. Thank you Uncle Vegeta."

I then started headed to my dorm to get ready for my doubles round with Yang tomorrow.

Goku P.O.V

The day came as the doubles round started.

Yang and Weiss had defeated their opponents Flint Cole and Neon Katt and one of them was now going to move on to the singles round.

Later on I was walking around outside of the area as I flew back to Beacon.

I felt a familiar aura as I walked over and saw Pyrrha Nikos.

She looked a bit tense and uneasy, her aura felt like as if it was in agony but mentally.

I walked towards her as I placed my hand on her shoulder and said, "Hey Pyrrha!"

She then jumped and said, "Oh! Hello Mister Goku. Pleasant seeing you here."

I said a bit concerned, "Are you ok? You look like you've got yourself a tough situation to figure out."

She then lowered her head down in sadness as she then asked me, "Mister Goku. Do you, believe in destiny?"

I puzzled and thought about it and said, "No, not really."

She was surprised as she then said, "Why?"

I smiled and said, "Because we create our own decisions and make the destinies we want to accomplish to make things better in a way it can help everyone, including ourselves."

She then looked at me and smiled while she had tiny tears in her eyes.

She hugged me and said while her tears flowed down her face, "Thank you for that answer Mister Goku."

I was confused on why she was acting this way but I then hugged her and said, "You should get back to your team. Besides, you've got yourself a singles round to go to also."

I then flew as I headed my way back to the arena while I smiled and waved at a smiling Pyrrha.

The singles round had already started as I was seated next to Blake, Ruby, and Weiss.

Yang was first as she had to go up against a kid named Mercury Black.

His aura felt like something I've felt before, as if I've already fought him.

Their battle was intense as it was a battle between punches from Yang and kicks from Mercury.

Mercury had hit Yang with a powerful attack of multiple air pressured blasts that were fired off from his gauntlets that were attached on his boots.

Yang's semblance kicked in, literally as she was able to take down Mercury with a few punches and kicks of her own.

Yang did it as she was now moving on in the tournament.

Something then felt very strange, as I looked on and saw Mercury trying to kick Yang while she had her back turn.

Yang then acted and hit his foot with a strong punch.

People started booing which made me confused as I then saw soldiers from James army come in and tell Yang to stand down.

I looked over at the giant screen which showed Yang attacking Mercury as he didn't move at all.

I looked over at Blake, Ruby, and Weiss as they were completely shocked.

I thought to myself, "Yang's been framed. And it looks like everyone else was tricked too."

I got serious as I looked over at Mercury.

What's that kid up too?

Or better yet, who put him up to this?