Beast Boy Chapter 6

I'm sleeping with Raven.

No, not that kind of sleeping. We weren't sleeping anyway. We were unconscious. You know, not sleeping! Nothing sexual! Okay... Just forget I said anything...

Anyway, we both lay on couches. I sat up and looked out the window. There was rubble everywhere. Things were destroyed... Whatever had happened, it turned out badly.

"Oh my god..." I turned as Raven stood right next to me, staring outside of the tower alongside me.

"It's all destroyed. It looks like a tornado hit. Take that back, a couple of tornadoes."

We were both silent for a few minutes as we just looked at the destruction.

"What's that?" Raven asked as she pointed at something through the window.

"It's... gold!"

Raven teleported us outside. I quickly ran and grabbed the shiny object.

"It's a belt."

"Damian's," Raven quickly responded.

"Damian... Wait a minute, where is he? And where's Jaime? And Star?"

"I don't know," Raven murmured. She and I started searching through the damage.

"Still, where did they go?"

"Terra's gone too."

"So everyone just disappeared?" I looked at Raven, "let me get my facts straight. The outside of the tower is nearly destroyed. The entire team plus Terra is gone. And we woke up together on a couch, unconscious."

"That's all correct."

"And we have evidence that Damian was here."

"Yes."

"I can't... I can't remember anything. You?"

"I only remember passing out from a weird gas. I can blankly remember seeing a mysterious figure, then everyone dropped. Next think I knew, we awoke on that couch."

Raven and I stared at eachother. At the same time, we had the same thought, "DEATHSTROKE!"