Starfire Chapter 4

All eyes went at Damian.

"Me? Why me?" Damian questioned Terra.

"Slade wants you," Terra gave Damian a cold look. But, Damian brushed it off and had no reaction to it. If anything, his face focused more on Terra.

"Slade... I know that name..." Jaime spoke up.

"He's Deathstroke. An assassin. He killed my grandfather," Damian's face darkened.

"He wants a rematch. He didn't like the way things went in your last encounter," Terra smirked.

"I beat him. He lost. If he wants to get himself killed, let's fight."

I heard a sound from underground. A green mole jumped out of the ground, and turned back into Garfield.

"RUN!" Garfield shouted. Garfield ran as an explosion arose from the hole he came from. Radiation filled the air as the team and Terra began to pass out. But, myself nor Jaime passed out. We looked at eachother. I realized and remembered at the same time that I was immune to radiation.

"I'm immune," I smiled at Jaime, "it doesn't affect me."

"It doesn't affect my scarab, and since I'm in the scarabs suit, it doesn't affect me," Jaime wondered, "if I take it off, I'll pass out too."

"Don't take it off."

"Duh." Jaime smirked. I flew over to Raven and felt her forehead. Hot. I checked Garfield and Damian as well, exact same feeling. Hot. Jaime walked over to Terra and picked her up.

"What do we do with her?" Jaime asked as he examined her.

"Leave her. We need to get the team into the tower." I picked up Raven as Jaime picked up Garfield.

"Why about Damian?"

"We can come back outside for him." I flew into and up the elevator with Raven on my arms and lay Raven on the couch. Jaime followed and did the same with Garfield.

"I'll get Damian," Jaime told me. I examined Garfield and Raven. There didn't seem to be any extra damage, they were just unconscious.

SCREAM

I flew down the elevator to hear Jaime's voice more and more as I flew down. He was yelling. I reached the bottom of the elevator and found Jaime on the ground.

"What happened?"

"Slade! He took Damian!"