1 - and you're not included

Start from the beginning

"Did you know about the gig?" Sebastian asks turning to Jani.

"Yes, of course. You didn't?" Jani asks confused.

"No, I didn't know about the guns concert. The guys just told me to come to the whiskey. Actually, I have no idea where they are." Sebastian explains furrowing his eyebrows.

"Do you know the band?" I ask.

"Yes. We met at their first concert at the Troubadour." He tells.

"And you know them too?" I turn to Jani.

"Yes." He nods. "The same night as him." He points to Sebastian. "Skid Row and Warrat decided to have one of those nights, and we end up in the Troubadour meeting those guys."

"And you didn't invite me?" I say resting my hand in my chest sounding hurt. "I love my friends." I wipe a fake tear.

"You were working that day!" Sebastian whines. "We wanted to invite you, but we already knew the answer."

"Sorry guys, I have to work." They mock in unison.

"Dorks." I roll my eyes. "I have to get back to work."

"Have fun." Sebastian smirks waving and I give him the middle finger.

^^^

The concert was about to start and there was so many people to see this guys, it was hard to breathe.

I barely could serve the costumers because there was so many people inside that you couldn't walk through the crowd.

These guys better be good.

I look at the stage and a guy with a mass of curls and a top hat wearing leather, walks on stage with a guitar.

The rest of the band followed behind. There was a redhead with his hair teased, a blond guy who sat behind the drums kit, a brunette guy with a guitar and for last a tall blond guy with a white bandana tied around his head and bass in his hand.

The guy with the top hat gets closer to the microphone. "Hey motherfuckers! This is Guns N fucking Roses." He screams and steps away starting playing.

They all start playing right after and the guy with strawberry blonde hair starts singing.

He has a great voice. Really powerful.

I have to say, these boys really impressed me. They are really good and have talent.

After an hour or so, the gig came to an end. It was good. These guys are really good. Not impressed so many people came, they were good, it was almost like an opportunity of a lifetime.

Twenty minutes after the guys had left the stage, half of the crowd had faded. I could breathe normally again and it was possible to walk around the bar by now.

I start picking up the empty glasses, bottles and cans spread by the bar. This was a mess.

I come back to the counter with a tray full of empty glasses and some bottles and land it behind the counter.

When I was ready to start putting the bottles in the trash can, someone coughs getting my attention.

I look up and see a tall blonde guy with hazel eyes and a smirk playing on his lips.

"Can I help you with something?" I say extremely politely and the guy tilts his head in a way it looks like he just woke up form some kind of hypnotize spell.

"Yes, I want a glass of straight vodka." He says.

"Sure thing." I nod placing an empty glass on the counter in front of him and start filling the cup.