Chapter 1

"This is your dorm?!" Alec asked as I packed away folded clothes.

"So much better than yours huh?" I teased. I have my own room but I share a bathroom with my roommate. He laughed and started helping me with fixing up my room.

"How was Italy?" He questioned and my heart raced.

"It was so beautiful! I wish I could go again and again but I'm never eating Nutella again!" I joked. I cheated on him in Italy, I didn't mean for it to happen but the accent and his beautiful long hair! I feel like a slut but I can't tell him. I can't tell him I had a whole summer relationship.

"I bet it was! I only went to California and planned things with my brother about this surf shop we want to open," He said. He's definitely tanner than before and grew some muscle. He's so sexy!

"Alright I have to go back to help Theo with our dorm," he kissed me and I smiled. "Florida State!" He yelled and I laughed.

After a few hours my dorm is absolutely perfect! My roommate still hasn't came yet but I'm not really worried about her. I left my room to get a snack down the hall when my roommate arrived.

"Hey!" She said and I couldn't help but stare. She's a beautiful blonde with a banging body that is shown from her crop top and matching shorts. I need to keep Alec away from her.

"Hey!" I smiled back at her and she hugged me

"Hey!" I smiled back at her and she hugged me. "Omg this is gonna be sooooo fun!" She giggled.

"Hopefully!" I smiled. She began talking about moving from California and having a scholarship here for cheering and swimming.

"I'm here because I got accepted," I laughed.

"But it's so expensive!" She sighed. "Thank God for my scholarships! Didn't you get any?!"

"Yeah! I got a lot but it's not full coverage, I have a few thousand to pay for," I shrugged. My dads paying for it, it's no problem.

"Honey are you settled?" My mom came out of nowhere with her soon to be husband, Giovanni.

"Yeah I'm all good! Have you seen my room? Oh by the way this is..... Sorry I don't know-"

"Alexia is my name nice to meet you guys!" She smiled, her big pageant smile.

"I'm Laila, my mom Angela and my step dad Giovanni," I introduced. We talked for a few before she headed to her room.

"Watch out for her, girl! Something off about her," my mom said.

"Aura oscura," he muttered. "Dark aura," So my mom nor Gio trusts her.

"I'm hungry! Let me go lock my door and find Theo and Alec." I grabbed my key and locked my room door.

"Theo!!" I yelled and jumped into his arms. "My true love!" I teased and he spun me around.

Alec laughed. "I hope he drops you," I got off of him and hit Alec. My mom hugged the twins and Giovanni greeted them.

"I've missed you," I hugged Alec and we got in my moms car and drove to find a place to eat. Everyone was talking except Alec and I. I just breathed in his presence and smiled.

"So y'all gonna go to FSU and not hit your girl up over at FAMU?!" Someone said and I turned around to see my BEST FRIEND, Tasha. We hugged for a minute straight until Theo ripped me off of her and kissed her. They're such a beautiful couple.

"Table for 8 please," my mom said to the hostess. We waited until Mr. & Mrs. Wilson joined us and that's when the fun really began. We ate and laughed and joked around until it was time for us to head back for Freshman activities.

"I just wanna say I'm proud of y'all! And I want you guys to do the best to your abilities okay?" My mom started crying as she hugged the four of us. I'm really going to miss my mom. She's my best friend! Tasha left before she could cry and we rode with Alec's parents this time.

"Laila I love you and I hope you do the best in school! This is college and it's very serious but I want you to still have fun!" Mrs. Wilson spoke to me in the car and I nodded and agreed.

"What about your sons?" Alec and Theo asked together.

"We care more about her," Mr. Wilson joked and said. I laughed and Alec looked butt hurt, pretty soon he started laughing too.