Chapter 13

Author's Note-

This is really short and not really that good but I needed to update, so sorry for the shortness. I'll make the next chapter longer!

I love the song on the side!

Comment. Vote. Follow<3!

Jace’s P.O.V-

We had been at the beach house for around an hour just admiring everything. It really was beautiful. Aiden was so happy and he kept saying thank you. He also couldn’t keep the big grin off of his face and neither could I. At the moment, I was standing at the window looking out towards the beach and it looked pretty empty so we both agreed to take a walk and see what was around here. Once we had changed into some trunks, we left and walked towards the beach. Aiden took my hand in his and I smiled. Every time he does this, it always makes me smile. We spoke about random things the whole time. 

From where we were, the beach looked so peaceful. There were only a few people walking along the shore and that was all. It was silent except from the sound of the waves and the sound of the seagulls flying above us. The sun was setting as well which made everything look even better than it was and it already looked amazing. We were getting close to the water so we sat down on the sand and just watched the waves. Aiden put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. I just snuggled into him. 

We sat for a while just admiring everything before going off to find a café or somewhere to get food. My stomach decided to state it was hungry. We walked around the little town and found a little café. It was small when we got in but it was pretty empty so we found a seat and ordered some food. It was delicious, for a small place they were really good. Aiden and I both cleared our plates and explored the few shops that lined the beach. It was mostly tourist shops but we found some things to buy in them that we wanted.

Time seemed to fly by and when I looked at the time, it had been a few hours already. It didn’t seem that long but apparently it had been. It was starting to get dark now and when we started walking through the beach to go back to the house, it was almost pitch black. I snuggled closer to Aiden discreetly, it was a little scary. He noticed and chuckled but held me close anyway. I was getting tired so I moved behind Aiden and jumped on his back. It surprised him and he nearly dropped me but he managed to hold on to me. 

‘Warn me next time’ He said. 

I just buried my head in the crook of his neck while laughing and closed my eyes. When we get back to the house, I plan on just sitting on the couch and watching a few movies with Aiden but it didn’t work out because I fell asleep before we got back. When I woke up, I was lying on the bed. It was dark but I could see light from under the door so I made my way downstairs to look for Aiden. When I found him, he was sitting on the couch with a movie on. I felt a little bad for falling asleep on him and ruining whatever plans we had. He must have felt me watching him, he turned around and smiled.

‘Hey, did you have a good sleep?’ He asked. I felt really bad.

‘Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall asleep’ I said as I walked over to him.

‘It’s okay, you were tired. Do you want to watch a movie now?’ 

I agreed and put a movie in. I lay down on the couch with my feet hanging off the arm and my head on Aiden’s lap. We started watching the TV and Aiden played with my hair. It felt really good and I was enjoying it. We stayed up for a while after the movie ended and spoke about lots of things. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow since it was his birthday, it was going to be great. The last thing I remember is being carried up to bed.