Chapter 3

Read Authors note at the bottom please:)!

------------------------

Jace's P.O.V

My plan was in action. Today I met up with Ella and right now it was lunch. I had managed to avoid Aiden all day so far and things were going well. The bell rang and I made my way to my class which I was dreading a lot considering Mr. Sex God was in it and he sat next to me. Life is going great for me! I entered the class and noticed he wasn't here yet, so I took my seat and about half a minute later he arrived, I didn't look up only at my desk and heard the chair next to me scrape along the floor which was how I knew he was there. Everything was fine until about 10 minutes before the bell when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I decided to ignore it but it happened again and I turned to look at him.

'What?' I asked sounding uninterested when really it was the complete opposite.

'Are you okay?' He asked sounding concerned.

'I'm great' I replied with a fake smile, he obviously knew it was fake but didn't comment just looked ahead untill the bell rang.

On the way to my next class Aiden stopped me to ask if I was doing anything. I told him I was busy, he didn't push it any further but I could tell he knew I was lying. Lets just say I wasn't the best liar. So I just avoided him the rest of the day and when the last bell rang I couldn't be more relieved. I walked out the school noticing Aiden with his friends Jacob and Mason and quickly walked the other way. My walk was cut short when I heard Aiden calling my name. I slowly turned around to be face with him.

'Are you ignoring me?' He said sounding hurt? No, I must be imagining things again.

'No.. I was just..' Just kill me now. Why am I such a bad liar? Ahh!

'Just?..' When I didn't answer he just gave me a sad look and told me he would stop bothering me.

'No, I wasn't' I kinda pleaded.

'I still don't believe you but okay..' I smiled a little knowing we were okay. Then remembering my plan to avoid him. I let out an internal groan and said a quick goodbye. Damn you Aiden!

----------------------------------

The next day was uneventful. I avoided Aiden all day even when he tried to talk to him, I had to ignore him. I was really really starting to like him, possibly fall for him and that couldn't happen. It was getting so much harder especially today in gym. He looked so good which wasn't helping one bit. I finished getting changed and went outside to wait for Ella. I saw her talking to Mason? Why was she speaking to him..Weird. She looked over and caught sight of me, waving me over. I walked over just as Aiden and Jacob joined, Ella knew I was avoiding him, we'll be having a talk later. Ella looked at me and put on her puppy dog eyes, meaning she wanted something. Oh no.

'Jace. Mason, Jacob and Aiden are hanging out tonight and Mason asked if we wanted to hang with?' It was clear she liked Mason and to be honest they looked like a good couple. 

'I think I'm just going to head home, you go though have fun' I told everyone. Ella looked at me before turning to everyone else.

'One second' She said and dragged me away.

'Woah, what are you doing?' I whisper-yelled while removing myself from her death grip.

'I need you to come tonight, I know you're avoiding Aiden but c'mon pleeeaase! I really like Mason and I don't want to be myself with them all' She dragged out the 'please' and used her eyes. She knows I can't say no they eyes. She owes me big time!