Touch

"I need your love before I fall"
———————————————————-

Someone's touch is a powerful thing that's why I've always stayed clear of contact. It's not like I have a problem with someone touching my arm or shoulder but nothing else should be done or said point blank.

Walking down the hall to the music room, weaving through the crowded bodies . I heard there will be a substitute because our teacher is on maternity leave.

"ugh ,that made me shiver "I think out loud as I rub my arm making my way into the music room and sitting in my normal spot , and the room slowly starts to fill up with students which made the chatter louder with everyone trying to talk over each other. I was minding my own business but I did overhear a conversation with that one name that left a pleasant taste on my tongue.

That name was Kim Taehyung, hearing his name made me tune in more to the conversation but I tried to look as normal as possible, Not like someone who's listening to a conversation. I pull out my music book and start writing the tune to my next song.

"Have you seen the new kid, uhh his name is like Kim Taihyung? I think that's how you say it, but anyways have you seen how hot he is" the girl said as she bit her lip with a far look in her eye, it was a look that you knew what it was which made me roll my eyes at her blabbering words. It's these kinds of days that make me wonder why girls act like such.. horn dogs, why does one have to obsess a simple guy. Yes I do admit they can be attractive but why must you throw yourself  all over them. To me it is something I'd just never partake ...I think.

The classroom lights flickered as they snapped me out of my daze. Once I snapped I realized something the room was eerily quite as I looked around I noticed everyone staring at me. I didn't realize this and this made my face heat up and panic settle in my heart. Why was I being stared and glared at. I only realized why is once I turned to face the most handsome man I've placed my eyes on...Kim Taehyung. I didn't mean for my smile to drop but it did as I immediately put my guard up and didn't spare him a glance. "Hello" a smooth savory voice reached my ears as he spoke to me " do you mind if I sit with you again?" I was at a loss for words, I looked up and locked eyes with him and my whole world froze as if we were the only two in this room. However his hand reached up and touched my shoulder making me jolt out of his grasp and hold me shoulder. I sent him one last look and nod my head letting out a small "s-Sure go ahead " as I turned towards the window .

Stop making me feel this way...