A smile

His bright smile flashed through my mind like a damn record-player playing   over and over again in a loop. I looked at the teacher waiting for him to continue with a straight face my lips slightly frowning i ignored everyone in the class,  including the girls and only listening to the words my teacher had to say  as he fixed his posture  he barked out a quick silence smiling again continuing  " Mr.Kim will you please sit next to" mr.park said pondering and looking at the empty seat next to me but looked the left of me near the jocks " Tyler"  he finished which let me breath out.

A groan crossed the room as one of the of the cheerleaders  let out  a " Can he sit next to us please" making me  sigh and  if I do say so myself it was a little to loud making one turn and spit " You have a problem Areumjeong?" Diana says quickly like a snake biting a mouse making all eyes turn to me making me inwardly groan , she's always trying to start something. I look her in the eye calmly "No , but do you diana?" I said making sure she heard it go through her thick head of hers ,therefore making Her face turn pink of embarrassment out of what me saying something so she understands, i turn my head to look out the window again.

" you are just-" she was interrupted by mr.park's voice " that's enough Diana , and Aj" he said sternly but making me flinch because he said my name " you should know better" I looked up at him nodding my head and saying "yes sir" hearing Someone snort and whisper to their friend about how I am a "teachers pet" making me clench my fist. Taehyung was already seated but his eyes never left the side of my face due to him being across from me and chatting with Tyler for a quick second but what confused me is the smile that never left the boys face , I tore my eyes and listens to part 4 of the packet for the day.

Homework was quickly passed out before the bell rang therefore, looking  quickly down  i have to write a essay  about a product and what effects it has on our economy pushing it into my bag .I rush out of class at the same time a certain boy was trying to catch up to talk I was halfway there to my  Cooking class when I felt a hand on my shoulder making my flinch and move away quickly from that persons hand I turn quickly seeing the kid with the never ending smile looking confused but brushed it off and stuck his hand out  and I quickly shook it and let go as fast as I shook it looking down from his percing gaze " Hi ,I  guess we technically know each other from class but I'm Taehyung" he said brightly making me look up and my lip twitched into a half smile " nice to meet you , Im AJ and in sorry I have to go" I say quickly trying not to be rude as i turned running into class feeling bad for leaving him in the hallway .

Yet the boys smile never left and not knowing , I was smiling myself and he left to his next class.