Zanes pov - Chapter 7

Y/N: Your name
F/C: Favorite color
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
F/n: Fathers name
M/n: Mothers name
V/n: Village name
L/n: Last name
Previously on kawaii~chans sister
Zane was nice and varry protective over me,and I fell for him. But then one day when we where out in public at some restraunt a guy started to hit on me then zane got mad and had the guy killed,I was scared of what else he could do. So I tried to run away it didnt work and I was caught . Thrown into a cell and stayed there for some time haveing zane come and check on me constantly then right befor tu'la took over.......
"what do you want you basterd" I said geting up. "you" he said in my ear and grabed my hips
~Oh! Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips Stop your staring at my- Hey! Take a hint, take a hint~
"Wow.....you've been through alot (y/n) and you are welcome to stay in are village"aphmau said.
The boys pov
Im going to help her no matter what it takes she needs to get him off her mind....and Im going to help.

Zane's POV
'Damm it first tu'la then I find out my future wife has excaped' I walk around my room thinking of where she might be....wait......Phoenix Drop.... now to hatch a plan
~affter meeting with guards for plan blah blah blah~
"Now that we have a plan who Is going to be the one to-" I then cut off a guard from continuing what he was saying "I need all male guards in formation" I said and the female guards stepped to the side and the male guards stood in a line facing me I walked from the start of the line to the end and did this a cople of times
Naming men to my self.'Jackson..mabby a little to shy.........,Nate...nah he is a cassanova.....ugg Im not geting any where just one more guard......hhhmmmmmm I dont think that (y/n)hass ever met.......Brock mabby he is the one' I dismis every guard exept brock and tell him "Brock your going to be the one that retrives my wife" he then has shock on his face "w-wait me" "yes now go get on some normal clothes your taking a vacation in phoinex drop" I tell him he soluites me then leaves.
'You will become my wife (y/n)'
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I know Ive said this but congradulations KayCalera also I had to change one small thing ge is not in the jury of nine he is just a regular guard that is trying to show he can be apart of it though thouse why he is going through with the plan. Also sorry its so short.
Question of the day
What is a song that reminds you of this book?
(From now on In every chapter Im doing a question of the day
♡Peace~GC♡
(519 words)