The flash back Pt1 - Chapter 3

Things to look out for in the story
Y/N: Your name
F/C: Favorite color
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
F/n: Fathers name
M/n: Mothers name
V/n: Village name
Previously on Kawaii~Chans sister.
"W-what are you" "w-well Im kinda like a me'fwa exept insted of a cat Im a wolf" 'he is cute when he blushes-NO (Y/N) dont think like that you just met him ugggghh.' 'dang it aaron no you cant like her or be with her you just met her and you are allred-- well you where married so no just no' "Are you guys going to kick me out of the villge or lock me up" "Well um in O'kasis-" "Wait you where in O'kasis?" " its just you where locked up in O'kasis how did you excape?" "Well um thats sorta long story" "We have all day" "Well ok" I started to tell them my story.

~FlashBack~
(Y/N) POV

I was walking to O'kasis diliver some thing to the lord of O'kasis from the lord of my villge the lord Is my father his name is (F/n) and my mother is (M/n)
~Timeskip to the gates of O'kassis~
I arive at the gates but then a guard stops me "What are you doing here" he says "Im here to dilliver something to someone" i tell him. "Well im sorry you will have to cone back latter one of the lor-- wait why am I telling you this your not coming in" he says and starts pushing his sord torwds me but I back away befor it touches me. "uggg i need to get this diliverd..Hmmm maby I could find another way in." So I look around the walls and find a sewers that leads inside "uggg well its the only way in" I clime through them "well it dosent skink that bad in here."
Once I get out of them I find my self in a market area and look around. I then see a giant castle and think 'The lord mas live there....No duh (Y/n) he lives is a dirt hut' I mently scold my self. I then started to walk towrds it hiding from a cople of guards here and there. Once I near the castle I see guards. 'Dang it (Y/n) how do you get in now' I then look around to see a windo open 'umm it wouldnt be bad if I went through the windo it is importaint...oh ok here I go' befor I enter I look around to make shure no one sees me. I then enter to be pinned down to the ground by a guard. 'Dang it I should of looked insid the windo befor I went in' "who are you and what are you doing here" he asks me in a deep voice. "I-Im here to diliver a letter to the lord from mine" I say gulping."Well why did you sneek in" he ask liffting an eye brow "Well I-I had a letter to bring to the lord but the guards a-at the gate said that I may not come in" I said a little flusterd. "Well you broke into the lords home so you are braking the law so I must take you to him and your fate will be dicided there" he said stern getting up and holding my hands behind me and walking me into a sort of throne room where there sat a man with a man that had blonde hair and blue eyes that looked to be the lord, a women with black hair and blue eyes that was im gessing the lords wife, and a boy with black hair covering one of his eyes which where blue that was about my age. "Lord Garte" the guard says bowing his head lord garte then questioned "Who is this and why did you bring her here" I looked up in nervesnes and saw the boy with black hair was looking at me. "Well I found this one sneeking through a windo into the castle" "Why where you sneeking into the castle?" he said with a vary loud voice never changing his tone "W-well I-I came here becus.." I said geting quieter "Why did you come here" he said one more time "U-um my father who is the lord of (V/n) h-had me bring you this letter" the guard took it and then gave it to the lord he then opend it and started to read it. When he was reading it I looked back at the boy that was looking at me and saw he still was are eyes locked for a moment then I looked away blushing a bit and I sware that I heard his mother fangirl qietly. "Zianna" the lord said "it seems lord (F/n) has exepted" I looked at him confused. "W-what has he exepted" I ask. "Well your father has exepted are villages haveing you and my younges son Zane here" he said gestering to the boy with black hair " get maried to joining are villages together" he said. "W-what my father never told me about marige" I said with shock in my voice. "Well Im fine with it because at least my wife will be hot" he says staring at me making me blush as red as a tomato. "Well now that you are here you can spend time with your soon to be husband" Lord Garte says "B-but I have to get back to my village and back to my--" I was then cut off by lord garte "Do not worry I will send one of my mesengers to give you father and tell him you will be staying with us for a whille and you got here safe" 'S-so I guess ill be staying here for a whille' "Now Zianna go and get (Y/n) dressed up for a party to night" he said faceing Zianna "What is the party going to be for?" she asked him. He goses up to her and wisperd some thing in her ear she giggled a bit then said "Come on (Y/n)" "O-ok" we then started to walk out of the throne room I looked back and saw Zane looking at me then he winked and I blussed continuing to walk with Zianna.
------------------------------------------------------
OMG so many words this took two days to write so I hoped you two enjoyed this chappter and what do you think should or might happen in the next part? Oh and this flash back might be 2 or 3 parts so ya just sit back and enjoy the next 1 or 2 more chapters with some zanexreader stuffs
Peace~GC
~1143 words~