Flash back Pt3 - Chapter 5

Heyo sorry this took for ever but I hope you guys enjoy this bye.
Things to look out for in the story
Dont play song yet!
Y/N: Your name
F/C: Favorite color
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
F/n: Fathers name
M/n: Mothers name
V/n: Village name
L/n: Last name
Warning muture content later in the story I will warn you when it starts and ends.
Previously on kawaii~Chans sister
"Now (Y/n) darling we have to get you dressed up for tonight" "O-ok but why am I geting dressed now isnt the party going to be in like 6 or 7 hours?" "Oh we arnt going to spend all are time geting dressed up we are also going to spent time geting to know each other also sweety." "Now lets talk a bit" "ok" "Now do you like my Zue Zue?" she ask "Your what?" "My zue zue the guy your geting married to" I tryed to hold back a giggle "I-is that his nickname?" I said with a smirk "Yes thats what I call hin now do you like my zue zue?" I started blushing. "u-um w-well he s-seems n-nice" I said probaly as red as a tomato "Oh you do like my little zue zue its all over your face that you like him!" "oh look at the tim we have to get you dressed for tonight" she then went to a closet and pulled out a dress "Now you go put this on" "Oh my Irean you look so pretty (y/n)" "T-thank you Zianna" "Oh my little Zue Zue wont be able to resist, your to pretty" she said smirking I blush at her words. 'Well (y/n) you have to do this for your village' I said to my self in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon walking out of the room to be greeted by---
Zane who was in (the outfit below)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Soon walking out of the room to be greeted by---Zane who was in (the outfit below)

(just with the mask part over his mouth)
(your in this outfit if you didnt know)

(just with the mask part over his mouth)(your in this outfit if you didnt know)

He looked at me and I could see him smirking under his mask. "Why dont you look lovely tonight mrs.(L/n)" he said in a aceent I laughed at his aceent then said "Why thank you mr.Ro'mave" in the same aceent he did. We laughed for a bit then he took my arm and said "we better get to the party before my parents start getting worried" I blushed then said "ok" he lead me to a party on a giant balcony. There was many people there some where talking,eating,or shaking hands with Garte and Ziaana. Once Ziaana had noticed us she walked over to us and said "there are the two love birds I've been looking for" I blushed when she called us lovebirds "we will be having a kareoke contest in 8 muinets and Im makeing you two enter together" she said smirking "I um really dont sing" I said to her. "Nonsince your father told us you could sing and its not like you have a choice, Im making you sing" she said smirking "Look its about to start" zane said pointing to his father on stage. "Thank you all for coming to this party for the marrige of my son Zane and (Y/n) who is the dauter of the lord of (V/n)" after he said that every one looked at us and clapped "Now we are having a kareoke contest and up first is the two lovebirds them self Zane and (Y/n)" me and zane then walked up to the stage. I then wisperd a song in his ear and he noded and we started to sing.
(Bold=you Underline=Zane Underline and bold=both)