5✨

Don'Tay POV

"Bitch get this fucking shit off of me" my voice slurred to the piete framed nurse

"Bitch get this fucking shit off of me" my voice slurred to the piete framed nurse. She smiled and rolled her eyes then she called in a couple other nurses.
"He is finally awake doc! " she squealed. The bitch seemed more happy I was awake than I did. These bitches out here bugging man, I tried to sit up but my body was to weak and no matter how hard I tried my back stayed pressed against the hospital bed. I couldn't feel my lips or the right side of my face at all my legs felt heavy and numb also this was all bad. I mean I got shot before but nothing that ever put me in the hospital.

The tall black Doctor came rushing into the room "Well did he speak ?" The doctor said as he rushed over to me flashing his flash light in my eye. I hated hospitals and doctors more than anything why should I put the life of my hands in other.
"Yeah I think he said something like rich rich is what we gon be or something like that" The little nurse said as she started scribbling what the doctor was saying to her down on some clipboard.
I mentally laughed cause the bitch know damn well I ain't say that. I told her dumbass get this shit off of me which they still ain't do.

"Alright Don'Tay we will be back to check on you in five minutes a nurse will be outside your room at all times. " the doctor told me after he explained to me what happened to me and ask me a couple questions to make sure I had my memory still. I couldn't really speak so I just mumbled and nodded my head yes or no. My jaw was now sewed with metal wires and sealed shut completely. I looked down and saw cast all over my legs and body then cops entered my room after talking to the doctor they walked over to me.

"Hello do you remember your name ?" One of the officers said to me. I nodded my head and mumbled them my name.

"Do you know what this is ?" The other one said as he held up a pencil. I mentally sucked my teeth cause I couldn't do it physical and nodded my head.

"Who is the current president?" The first officer asked me.

"My nigga Barack Obama" I mumbled back to him.

"Okay so Don'Tay you have been shot. You have over fifteen gun wounds. Two straight to the head, five in your chest and abdomen, and the rest to your legs and the rest of your body." The first officer said to me again. I truly don't even know how I'm alive its really God by my side.

"You have a cracked jaw and other fractured bones" he said to me. After about twenty or fifteen questions he finally asked me did I see who shot me.

"Yes Derek Getters" I mumbled back to them then they both looked at eachother and shook their heads.

--

Yaya POV.

"Here's your cut " I said as I passed thirteen thousand to Derek. He smiled then hugged me I rolled my eyes and didn't hug back.