4✞

2 months later

2 months later

Yaya POV.

"Girl listen you have to text his ass again. It's been two months and y'all just been texting" Taylor said while she was typing all over her laptop as I stuffed my mouth with a spoonful of my burrito bowl from chipotle.
      "Taylor I never had a real boyfriend before I don't know how this shit go. Plus you see my lifestyle ? This nigga is a doctor it can't work out" I said to Taylor before I ate another spoonful.
      "Yaya ! Listen stop trying to push these sexy ass men away out your life. Plus I'm going to school to be a Pre-School teacher and the love of my life and you my bestfriend are both gangbangers, drug dealers, street niggas, all in one" she said laughing. I rolled my eyes and laughed while I pushed her shoulder with my elbow.
       "Plus everytime I tried to mess with any boy Don'Tay always shut that shit down immediately like he was my father or something" I said sucking my teeth and scraping the rest of the food out of my bowl.
   "That's what big brothers do, plus where is Don'Tay ? I haven't seen him in almost two months I been blowing his phone up " she said to me as she saved the paper she was typing up and closed her laptop. She pulled her legs in close so she could sit criss cross on the couch across from me.
"I don't know, he probably having his little Don'Tay Time again. Last time he was gone for a whole year" I said rolling my eyes. I leaned on the edge of the bed and picked up the chipotle bag off the floor. I tossed empty burrito bowl and napkins inside of it.
      "Yeah I hope that's all" Taylor said as she dazed off gazing into the tv. I hated when she does, this little ma too soft for me.
  "Taylor shut up he is fine. Don'Tay went through so much he can handle himself. Plus I'm pretty sure he only having his personal time again." I said as I snapped my fingers in her face to get her to attention.

"okay Yaya, now back to your date."

"I wouldn't even call it a date I haven't even texted his ass back" I said laughing. Taylor reaches over and grabbed my phone before unlocking it and typing away. I laughed and reached over her laptop to take my phone back from her but she already texted him.

"And sent.... I see you already had a drafted message you just never hit send" she said smirking laughing.

"If his ass don't text back I'm killi-" I said before my phone dinged and notified me that I had a new incoming message. I quickly picked up my phone and read the message

Hey beautiful 💖

Me and Taylor both squealed like a bunch of school girls who had a serious crush. I read the message over and over again before I could reply.

"What do I say ? Do I saw wassup ? Or is that too hood? " I said Taylor shook her head no.
"Okay so would I said Wyd? Or that's to desperate" I said to Taylor while walking back and forth across the living room floor. As she sat on the couch smiling at me.

"He must be really cute for you to be this worried listen just say What's up " Taylor said shrugging her shoulders.

"Tay I just asked you that" I said putting my hand on my hip facing her.