D. Gray Man~Secrets of The Order: Chapter Five

D. Gray Man RP—Chapter Five

We were back on the train now. Sora comforted me while I cried. Kanda...well, he’s Kanda. He did his ‘che’ thing and went back to wait for the train.

A few more hours and we’ll be somewhere in China! Sora explained to me that it wasn’t my fault. Of course it wasn’t my fault, that’s what they all say. I sighed quietly to myself. At least Sora cared unlike the cold blooded monster sitting 3 feet away from me. I had a sudden urge to stab him with the spoon I was holding. Stupid b-b-bat. No swearing Akira. Not even in your head.

I stuffed my face with pudding. Sora brought food too, and he had PUDDING. A large grin stretched across my face. Pudding. I started giggling...Oh gosh. I’m going crazy. Stay sane Akira. Stay sane. I kept repeating that inside my head.

“Hey Sora?” I asked carefully. I needed to know how they manage to keep their tears down when they see someone get murdered. How did Allen nii-chan react?

“Yes, Akira-san?”

“How do you manage to not cry when you see someone die?” Immediately, I wished I hadn’t asked the question. Maybe I should’ve waited ‘till we got back to the Order. Then I could’ve asked Lenalee.

The amount reluctance in his face made me want to say ‘No!! Never mind, forget it.’

But he answered, “You see, Akira-san, you’re new to the Black Order and the world of akuma. It still hurts when we see someone die, when we have to watch them slip away from us. But, uh, overtime you will...get used to it? If that’s the right—.”

“Get used to it?” I let out a bitter laugh, “Get used to seeing people get murdered before our eyes? Sure, Sora that’s an easy task isn’t it?”

He didn’t know what to say, it was obvious. I bet a billion dollars he expected me to be all soft and vulnerable right? WRONG. What he just said was despicable. Disgusting.

“You expect me to just get used to seeing people die?!” My voice was getting louder, I mentally shushed myself.

“No! No, Akira-san, of course not!” He stuttered, “I didn’t mean it like that!”

“Well, that’s what it sounded like.”

“I’m sorry, let me rephrase myself, we’re doing what we can to save the innocent people. But there’s always some that we can’t protect, some deaths aren’t preventable. It’s a war Akira-san; sacrifices are to be made, as cold as that sounds it’s the truth.”

 I shook my head and looked out the window to see the green forest flying past us. That’s what everyone says, ‘sacrifices are to be made’. Yeah? I don’t see Kanda dying. Or Koumi...or—

Allen nii-san! What if Allen nii-san dies?! Holy poop. No! Bad mind, think positive right...but always be ready for the worst. Ughh, this isn’t helping. I pushed away the ugly thought.

I didn’t answer, Sora got the message; I didn’t want to talk about this anymore.

The train stopped a few times on the way to China. The driver or whatever he’s called probably needed a twinkle break...

My legs are stiff and slightly sore from all the sitting and doing nothing. I swear, if the train didn’t come to a stop soon, I’m going to explode. I’ll go crazy and start screaming that leprechauns are dying and that their gold is disappearing from the face of earth...a sad moment indeed.

“Hey Kanda?” I asked in a quiet voice. No one had talked since the conversation about people dying (I can see why).

He didn’t look my way, he just keep staring at whatever he was staring at. I sighed dramatically. I inspected him for any change in expression. I narrowed my eyes at his lack of reaction. This is getting old, he can at least look at me when I’m talking to him.

 I took a deep breath, “Kanda, Kanda, Kanda, Kanda, Kanda, Kanda, you like Lenalee don’t you? Kanda likes Lenalee. Kanda likes Lenalee. Kanda likes Lenalee.” I sang, finally I have something to do; annoy Kanda, why didn’t I think of this before?

“Kanda likes Lenalee, Little Kanda likes Lenaleeee”, I examined his face carefully, “Heyyy heyyyy Kanda? When you and Lenalee have a baby, can you name it after me? Pleaseeeeee, pleaaaaassssseeee, p—”

“Shut up, brat.”

I smirked, finally, a reaction.

I slide in beside Kanda. I sat right next to him, not leaving any space in between us. My grin grew.

He looked at me cautiously. Then it turned into a hard glare. Why did he always have to be such a big fat meanie? I looked up at him through my dark eyelashes.

 He slide away from me like I smelled. Did I smell? Hopefully not.

“Soooooo Kanda, what’s your favourite colour?”

He looked at me like I was crazy, “Are you high?”

“What? No. Why would you think that?”

He shook his head, “Get away from me.”

“What’s your favourite colour?”

“Che.”

“If you answer me, then I’ll give you space.” I said while closing the gap between us again. From the corner of my eye I saw Sora shake his head and mutter, “She’s got nerve.” I don’t think I was supposed to hear that...

“Move.”

“Nah, just answer the question.”

“I don’t have a favourite colour.”

“You don’t?”

He didn’t answer; well he already said he didn’t have a favourite colour...a evil smile slipped onto my face. If he didn’t have a favourite colour then...it should be easy.

I looked out of the window as the train came to a stop, signalling that we have arrived.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's her scythe (not really XD) It shoulda been more detailed...but I'm not the best artist, I'm still improving so bear with me okay? You can imagine it however you like. I just like drawing...hehe

Vote, Comment, Fan? Suggestions?

If my writing gets bad; tell me. I need to know when I’m actually writing<<<< I don’t want to be just....mixing crap together. PLEASE tell me if I’m...mixing c rap together. I hate it when people write like that, and maybe they’re not aware, so if I do suddenly start writing like, tell me, then I can improve and be more attentive to what I’m writing.

Love you guys!!!

PEACE XOXO