On the corner of First and amistad

(Cursing )
This will have triggers such as at some point Starvation , past abuse , Smut a one point maybe and depression. Hope you enjoy :)

It was a cold November morning the morning I woke up in cold sweat because... of something,  I wish not to remember. My heart was beating erratically and it soon came to a stop as I looked around my room , as i thought happily no one is here but me i was able to see my hot breath in my cold room making me  tighten the covers over me "I forgot to turn the heat on again" i mumbled groggily against my cover.

Slightly shifting to my side to glance at my clock to see in big red mocking numbers 6:28 AM and my eyes widen as I flung all the covers off of me and ignoring the coldness of my house, as you can see I'm late.... late for school. I rushed putting on my clothes , a blouse and black jeans combing through my "Great" hair looking at the color and my newly Paled skin . I ignore my flaws and put on some ankle high black boots with a black leather jacket and as many can tell black is in for me right now. I grab my Backpack running , and dashed out the door with an apple and forgetting my car because school is not that far and I could use the walk , after locking my door I headed out to school munching on my apple.

I soon arrived at school legs tired and a thin coat of sweat on my forehead I wiped it away and ran up the stairs, down the hall to meet a bell ending 1st period making a smile grace my face as I saw a clutter of people rush out from classes. I walked to my second period not bothering to go to my locker and arriving In front of my class door walking in " early as ever ms.Choi" mr.Park says with a big white smile making me look down " u-Uh yes you know me" I reply back nervously laughing with a crooked smile ,breaking eye contact with him ,shuffling my way to the back of the classroom.

The class filled with nosey almost adult teens, in the front is the school cheerleaders and jocks the girls are gossiping about stupid shit making me roll my eyes but what caught my attention from one of them is the very words saying a new student is coming today,  I glance at the teacher real quick humming in confusion. As my signal the bell rings making my attention go directly to the front and mr.park's voice rang out " Good morning class, we will be going over our packet we got because testing is coming up , therefore some of you may know and some may not we have a new student today!" He says cheerfully and opens the door for a boy decently tall with reddish/orange hair with a rectangular  like smile , his bright eyes scan over the class.

I saw the girls in the front twirling their hair at him making me roll my eyes and looked back at him as if time slowed down his eyes locked onto mine making me nervous so I turned my head to the side avoiding his eye contact, but I can still feel them staring at my face and with that I heard the teacher say " Please introduce yourself!" With his never ending cheerfulness the boy looked at him and smiled once more " My name is Kim Taehyung but many call me V" his smooth yet deep voice rang out and I swear I heard the one of the girls faint I turn to look again our eyes connect again until the teachers voice broke it apart.

From that day not knowing my life is going to change ever since I meet Kim Taehyung.

(Fun fact my mom read this and I'm dying inside)