Hair

(Warning: stupidly and unnecessarily dramatic, I apologize

(Warning: stupidly and unnecessarily dramatic, I apologize. I write about something right when it happens, and because I do that when I look back on these chapters I cringe. No I do not think my father is sexist)
I hate that guys and boyfriends and husbands think that hey have the power to control what you do with your hair. Like if you wanna dye it or shave it off or grow it out, it's your decision.
My hair, not yours. Quite frankly I think it's quite sexist of my father to think that he can say " I won't allow you to dye your hair because I don't like it" my mother wants to dye her purple, so she's gonna be a free bird and do it!

its her hair and if she wants to do something with it she can. If your so obsessed with your wife's physical appearance you can go get a Barbie to make out with. You can even change her blouse to match your tie.

It's not always romantic partners either. My father always acts like he has control of soul and my brain and my heart. Like da hell you talkin about, dis be my hair, my soul, and my own personal being. Let me be me and you do you boo, Ok?
On three everyone say freedom,

1, 2,.....3! FREEDOM!

Learned that everyone has their own way of expressing themselves✌️