Life advice

Accuse my French

I was just thinking, as per usual, and I thought I should give you guys some advice, so here we go.
First and foremost, for the majority of life's bad scenarios, it's easier not to care. I mean seriously, you care about what other people think and you get your self depressed or hurting your self or others. If they have the audacity and stupidity to say that type of stuff, than why should you give a flying, running, swimming, diving fuck about them?
But if they insult you, I wouldn't recommend going all up in their personal space  "come at me brah!"
Just walk away, and if they constantly keep doing that throughout the day that's when you turn around and yell
" listen you pest, I have been listening to your shit for the whole day now, and you still don't get the hint, so let me elaborate! I don't care about  what you have to say, especially when it has to do with me, my friends, or my family! I also don't care about why you insist on trying to break my thin line of sanity. But it's most likely about your own personal problems. but building your self up in other peoples sorrow is not going to help!"
That's what happens people think they can get to you, don't let them, but be kind along the way.
Learned that I might not actually know everything like I thought I did✌️