Chapter 16

A/N: So the story is almost coming to an end but I am thinking, not totally thinking about it but I suppose this book will REALLY need a sequel. So the second book is going to be up I'm not sure but probably after 3 months. As for now, let us enjoy Lana and Blake. Okays? I hope you won't be disappointed but please keep in mind this story has a lot of goings on and drama, I know. Lana's life will be a lot of drama. You might even get tired of it all. Every storm has a rainbow. We just have to be patient and keen looking for it. So behold, I'm giving you Chapter 16. We still have around 5 chapters more so stay put and keep reading. :D Thank you for all of you awesome readers!

Blake's house has been my refuge when Dianne is out of town for her projects and pictorials. When she is around, I make sure I go to Amy's for weekends. She already asked me about the less frequent trips that I usually take every weekend. I don't know how to tell her but I tried the best that I can.

"Amy, I know I haven't been around often. From the day that Blake brought me to her new place, she already required me to be there most of the time." I have said after a few weeks of not going home.

Her reaction was knowing. She seems to catch up on what I was trying to say. She slowly nods and gets back into making breakfast.

It was a bit uneasy at first. I was afraid that she might tell mom and dad about it and I don't like that. I must be the one to tell them about Blake.

The next day, which was a Sunday, I brought Blake with me to Mom's and Dad's.

I was excited yet nervous at the same time. It was my first time to bring somebody home and introduce to my parents.

My mother answered the door with my brother in tow. He is seven years my junior and he is currently attending high school.

They seem to be surprised with the visitor I brought with me though they were able to hide it and had been very welcoming with Blake.

Dad was reading the morning newspaper that time. He just peeked at us over his glasses and nodded. I kissed his cheek after motioning for Blake to take a sit in the couch.

"Dad, mom, Kenny, this is Blake by the way. Blake meet my family." I murmured the last part. I am still scared to extend the greetings to meet my "girlfriend".

"Good morning Mrs. and Mr. Tullet. Good morning Kenny, Nice meeting you all." She has said appearing to be very shy since all of hair seems to curtain her face away from sight.

Mother approached her and sweep her hair away from her face then asked for a clip. It was so awkward.

"There." She said after putting the clip on Blake's hair to prevent them from covering her face.

Mom had been friendly. You wouldn't have known she would be acting this way when I have noticed before she might have some homophobic tendencies. It is not that hard to detect the gay chromosomes in Blake.

Dad was just serious. He just eyed Blake with his utmost curiosity as he looks back and forth to Blake and me.

I swear I was sweating hard because of Dad's stares that time aside from the fact that all of us were standing and were waiting for somebody to put a stop with the awkward silence.

"So, what happened to the pancakes?" Kenny mumbled.

Mom smiled in relief and asked us to join her in the kitchen while preparing breakfast.

"So." Mom started. Blake and I just looked at each other while hearing Kenny's basketball thumping in the backyard.

I was leaning on the kitchen counter while Blake lingered behind me.