Chapter 6

We reach her room and I see the white fluffy bed. Who would have known she owns one? It's as if it's a big stuffed toy ready to give you warm hugs. I immediately feel at ease. Then she sits me in bed. She gets my focus on her again when she started to remove her shirt. She still has another shirt inside but I feel like she's already discarded everything. I can see the flexes in her muscles as she removes her shirts. She's now left with her sports bra and her pants. I can see the abs she has. I don't ever want to count them for that means looking at them longer.

She looks up to me with her hair falling on her sides as she releases her shirt on the carpet.

"Like what you see?" And to further prolong the agony, she takes my hand and grazes it over her flat stomach. I can't help but take a shallow breath and close my eyes. I don't want her to see what's written in my eyes. She takes a deep breath with me, like she's also having a hard time breathing with my hands on her body.

She lets my hand go and the world is spinning. She stops it when she claims my mouth again. This time more passionate, harder, and much fiercer than the kiss we shared earlier. By the way she kisses me, I am all ready to give up everything altogether with my innocence.

Hours ago, I was still looking for best clothes to wear and now I am too eager to have them off me. I'm having a fever and everything even my sight seems to be clouded with heat. Does it really feel this way? I no longer have control over my own body, my thoughts even betray me. I am ready for this? Are we going fast? What will happen after? Will she go find somebody new?

I was suddenly brought back to my senses that I pushed her a little away from me. We were again gasping for air. Her dark moss eyes eyeing me with confusion and traces of passion we just shared.

"Is there something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

I am ashamed to tell her. At this age, I'm still not open to these kind of experiences and is doing everything first time. First day. First time. She might think I'm a phony or just plain tease. I shake my head and looked away, pinning my hands back to my sides.

"I'm not yet ready." I simply say.

"Do you need to take a quick shower? I can let you borrow some clothes. Or maybe you need to freshen up a bit? I can give you some time." She says appeasing the heat that is now dwindling.

"No. I may have to think this over. I may have given the wrong impression." Did I? I hope she understands what I am trying to say instead of having this awkward conversation.

"Oh. Yeah. I think I may have misread you all along." She sounds pissed all of a sudden. "I'll be waiting for you outside after five minutes so you'd have enough time to freshen up before I take you home. She grabs her shirt on the floor, turns away and heads to the living room. I am left feeling suddenly cold and sick to my stomach. I feel rejected and misunderstood. I go into the bathroom and rinse my face. I feel so drunk and my knees are still weak from the kisses we've shared. I never felt so unwanted until now. I have to remind myself that it was me who stopped. Not her. I hope later on I'll see the good in what I've done. I am still responsible of myself and what my feelings will be.

Nobody has a hold on me. I don't want to be such a lovelorn like Tia. And guess who's talking about love now? I almost done this tonight. With a woman. I'm pretty sure I'd be losing sleep tonight.

As I reach the living room, I see her lying on the couch with her arm above her head lost in thoughts. I sit at the opposite couch, hold the pillow in my lap and wait for her to notice me.
She started.

"I'm sorry for having an attitude earlier. I must have initiated and influenced you to come home with me tonight. I didn't mean to ruin this date for you. I hope we'll have another chance to try again. Just tell me when you are ready to see me again. I didn't mean to rush this. I-."