Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me?"

Louis turned around, only for his face to drop. 

"Louis? Uh sorry...sorry um I'll just..." 

"Charlie? What are you doing here?" 

"Kinda broke two ribs when Harry hit me that time...Its my own fault though." 

"Uh sorry about that." Louis said awkwardly. It was awkward, like reallllly awkward. 

"Well I have to go and ring for a taxi now, I'll just uh, leave you...good luck with the you know the uh" Charlie pointed to Louis stomach, "baby." 

"Wait!" Louis stopped him. "I need a favour." 

"I don't think thats a-" 

"Please drive me home. In my car, please." 

"Why don't you drive yourself back?" 

"I shouldn't be driving while pregnant but Harry couldn't drive me and yeah I need someone to drive me. Don't think this means were friends though, I just really need to listen to the doctors advice for once." 

Charlie gave an awkward look before agreeing and following Louis to his car. Louis handed over the keys, shuffling into the car. Charlie began to drive off while an awkward silence filled the car. Louis really wished he wasn't in this situation, but he was left with little choice. 

His phone then split the tension, buzzing. 

Hey babe, I'm so sorry, is everything okay? Are you hurt? Are you still at the hospital? Anna can drop me off xx 

Despite Harry replying 30 minutes late, it still made Louis' heart flutter at all of his questions and worrying. But he was still a little annoyed that Harry couldn't just ditch work, although deep down he knew he was being demanding. 

I'll meet you at home.

Is all Louis replied, putting his phone away and sighing. 

"Everything okay?" Charlie asked, causing to role his eyes. 

"It's none of your concern." 

"Right.." 

Shortly after they pulled up outside of Louis' house. They both got out, Charlie handing over Louis keys. 

"Uh, well bye I guess." Charlie shuffled on his feet. 

"Wait how are you gonna get home?" 

"I'll walk." 

"Surely you can't walk with broken ribs right? Thats not a wise idea." 

"I'll be fine, always worrying aren't you Lou." Charlie laughed, causing Louis to laugh too. "Congratulations by the way." Charlie nodded, turning around and walking off. 

"Uh thanks!" Louis called, before opening the front door and kicking his shoes off. 

Luckily Harry wasn't here. 

Looks like Louis spoke too soon, as he heard Harry shut the front door. 

"Louis I'm so sorry, I really wished I could've been there to help, hows the baby?" 

"She's fine, healthy." 

"And you? How are you?" 

"I'm fine Harry."

"How did you get home?" 

"Harry stop with all the questions. Everything is fine." 

"Did you see Charlie? Because I saw him just now walking down the street." 

Louis rolled his eyes, "He drove me home." 

"What?" 

"You weren't there, so he drove me." 

"Are you serious? He, out of all people, drove you home?" 

"Thats what I said isn't it? Can you please drop this? It's no big deal, he owed me. We didn't even talk, he was just doing me a favour seems as I'm not meant to drive while being pregnant." 

"You drove? Louis how many times have I told you not to drive? I wouldn't have gone to the job if I knew you were gonna just go ahead and drive." 

"I didn't want to ruin this big job for you." 

Harry shuffled next to Louis on the sofa. "You don't ever need to worry about ruining anything, as for Charlie, promise me to never ever ask him for anything ever again?" 

Louis sighed, "Harry just drop the Charlie thing, you have nothing to worry about." 

"Lou I'm serious." 

"I'm serious too." 

"Louis." 

"Harry." 

Harry huffed, walking away and up the stairs before he said something in the heat of the moment he would later regret. Some times he just needed a few minutes to cool off. 

He decided to take a shower, before slipping on some joggers and walking down the stairs. 

He was met with Louis curled up on the sofa, a tv show paying softly in the back ground. Harry let himself relax, grabbing a blanket and placing it gently over Louis. 

How could he ever stay mad with Louis? 

He couldn't, really.