Chapter Thirty Three

7 months pregnant. 

It felt more like a life time of being pregnant. Time was going way too slow, Louis just wanted to meet their little girl right now. 

"Haaaaaarrrryyy?" Louis called as he walked into the photoshoot room. 

He most definitely wasn't prepared to see Harry in a pair of Calvin Klein boxers, laying on a large white bed. He stopped in his tracks behind the camera, watching contently as Harry ignored him and carried on with the shoot. After a few snaps, Harry was done. 

"Whats up? I thought I told you to be quiet when you're in here." Harry asked as he got dressed into his normal attire. 

"I just... never mind." 

"Lou." 

"I hoped you'd change your mind and come to the hospital with me." 

"Lou I really wish I could but I've got to go straight into Oxford to another shoot I can't miss."

"I get it." Louis sighed, walking off. 

"Lou wait!" 

Louis carried on, until he was hoping into his car and heading off without another word to Harry. 

"What was that about?" Anna asked as she grabbed her keys. 

"Just me being a terrible boyfriend as usual." 

"Don't put yourself down Harry, he will understand." 

"Yeah, maybe." Harry sighed to himself. 

"No partner today then?" Emma, the nurse, asked Louis. 

"He uh, couldn't make it." 

"So your mum drove you here then?" 

"I kinda um...drove myself." 

"Louis, how many times have I told you not to drive while being heavily pregnant?" 

"I know but I didn't want to make Harry lose this shoot and my mums working and I guess I have no one else." 

"In future you really need to get a taxi then. Driving really puts stress on you and the baby, and if you lost control of the car due to any pain or kicking it would be a disaster. Safety is in place for a reason Louis." 

"It won't happen again, I promise." 

"How's about we take a look at the baby?" 

Louis nodded as Emma did the usual routine with the gel and scan. It was always amazing for Louis to watch, as if he hadn't let it sink in he was growing a baby inside of him. 

"And how are you eating Louis? Still eating lots of nutritional food?" 

"Harry makes me." 

Emma laughed, "I'm glad he does, you need to keep healthy. So, everything is normal, I would really advise you getting someone to come and drive you back home though Louis, or a taxi. I'll see you next month, any problems between now and then just contact me or the doctors." 

"Thank you, see you soon." Louis smiled as he walked away, taking out his phone to text Harry. 

Hey Haz, I really need you to pick me up from the hospital as soon as you can. Love you xx

It had been at least 20 minutes and Harry still hadn't replied. Louis thought of called his mum, but he didn't want to bother her, she would be really busy at the nursing home. He was officially fed up of waiting, he thought of getting a taxi, but he'd rather not leave his car.