Chapter One

Louis Tomlinson, a 24 year old model. He wasn't the tallest of models but he still has abs and nice tattoos, all the things that really 'mattered' to employers. He also had better curves than the majority, making him a little unique. People hired him  across the globe, he just hadn't had the 'fame' breakthrough yet. 

Harry Styles on the other hand is a 21 year old model. Tall, and handsome with complimentary tattoos and cover girl hair. Companies seemed to hire him for his famous 'dimpled smile' - honestly, it was so easy for him to become a successful model.

~

It was a regular Tuesday for Louis. Lounging around drinking tea, until Louis' manager called him saying they needed to talk.  That "we need to talk" thing was never good, so it was an understatement to say he started stressing out, as he quickly got ready and headed out. So much for the lazy day he'd planned. 

Louis waited outside the office when the door swung open. His manager, Frank smiled at him, gesturing for him to take a seat. 

"Just in case you're worrying, the we-need-to-talk talk isn't bad this time. Its actually something good." Frank sat down in his chair and put a stack of papers on the table. 

"I have a new job for you" he looked at Louis and grinned. 

"Really?" Louis said, it had been a while since he had many good offers.

"You're gonna have a bit of a different shoot this time, something you've never done before". 

"Go on..." 

"You've been invited for an underwear shoot with Harry Styles."

Louis eyes were wide, the shock was visible upon his face. 

"They gave me a call recently, and I told them it shouldn't be a problem. Its nothing to worry about, just a small advertisement shoot." 

"A-Are you serious?"

He saw Frank nodding and pushing a piece of paper in front of him. 

"It's our pleasure to introduce Louis William Tomlinson to our team. We look forward to working together."

Louis looked back at Frank. "You told Charlie, right?" he asked him. 

Frank rolled his eyes. He got fed up of having to run every single job past Louis' boyfriend. 

"Of course I did, and he's fine with it" he simply said. 

"He is?" Louis was surprised. 

He'd be posing next to Harry Styles, practically naked and Charlie was somehow okay with it. Louis had to admit, Harry Styles was an amazing model, someone he'd always wanted to work with and Charlie knew how much Louis aspired to work with him. 

Louis looked at Frank, "where do I sign then?" 

"Who the hell is Louis Tomlinson?" Harry asked his manager Anna, never hearing of the dude before. 

"You don't know him? Seriously?" Anna rolled her eyes. 

"No, I have no idea who he is." 

Harry would sign for any job.  He didn't care of the persons age, or gender, he cared about the money he was going to get. He was confident with his body and his charming personality made it easy for him to get along with anyone he worked with, so it had never been a problem.

However, for some reason Anna's reaction had him interested. Might he say, even a little nervous.

"Hows about we make a deal? No googling him, no stalking him until you meet him, got it?" 

"Whatever." Harry mumbled, playing with his phone. Who was Louis Tomlinson?