Chapter Thirty One

"Lou?" Harry shouted through the house, unable to find Louis in such a big home. 

"Louis?" 

"In here!" Louis called back from the store cupboard, baffling Harry. 

Harry ran up the stairs, seeing Louis shuffling around in the store cupboard.

"What'cha doing in here?" 

"Have you seen my black vans?" Louis turned around. 

"Last time I saw them, they were on your feet." 

"I can't find them anywhere ugh! I have no idea where I put them." Louis groaned in frustration. 

"Baby brain hey?" Harry laughed. 

"You have no idea. I really want to find them." 

"Well lets find them together huh?" Harry smiled, helping Louis out of the store cupboard. 

Louis nodded, closing the door behind him and sighing.

"Can you remember where you last put them?" 

"On the floor by the coffee table, I'm sure of it." 

Harry nodded, jogging down the stairs to check by the table - no luck. 

So he tipped the whole living room upside down, checking under sofas, chairs, rugs, everywhere. Louis decided to look up stairs, but still no luck. 

"Lou! Lou I found them!" Louis heard Harry calling from the kitchen, so he went to check. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, taking the small pair of vans into his arms after. 

"Where were they?" Louis questioned. 

"Under the boxes. No idea how they got there." 

"Me neither. Maybe I'm going crazy." Louis said casually, causing Harry to laugh. 

"I don't think so love, maybe a ghost is moving your stuff." He teased. 

"Come to think of it..." Louis played back, putting his shoes in the shoe cupboard for save measures. 

"So I was thinking..." Louis walked to the living room, Harry trailing behind him. "About date night..." 

"Ehhh about tonight Lou, I can't." 

"What do you mean you can't?" 

"Niall just got into town, so were gonna go for a few beers, catch up and all that." 

"Do you have to?" Louis pouted. 

"I'm sorry love, I'll make it up to you." 

"But..." 

"Niall would never ever go for me, he'd rather jump in front of a bus, and vice verse okay. You have nothing to worry about." 

"Please don't jump in front of a bus." Louis tried to hide his smile as he spoke.

"Never. But honestly, you have nothing to worry about." 

"You're sure?" 

"100%. Help me pick an outfit though?" Harry suggested, knowing Louis loved to pick his clothes. 

"I don't know...." 

"Louis Tomlinson. Will you do me such an honour, as to suggest the outfit I shall require tonight?" Harry bowed at the end, gesturing for Louis to take his hand as if he were asking for him to dance. 

"How could I refuse?" Louis playfully rolled his eyes, taking Harry's hand as he lead him upstairs to the bedroom. 

"Black jeans?"