Chapter Nine

Louis wasn't even sure how Harry got his number but Louis saved the number under the name "Haz" and texted back asking for Harrys address. 

 When Louis got out of the shower, Charlie was gone and Louis had no idea where he went. He didn't really care though. He put on some black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt, that was almost see through, but he liked the way you could see his tattoos through it. He shrugged on his red and white adidas jacket and slipped on his vans. After putting on a little more aftershave, and brushing his teeth, he jumped into his car and drove to Harry's place.

When he got there Harry had made a mini buffet of food and had a bottle of wine settled on the coffee table. Louis never really looked at Harrys house last time, but now he noticed it was pretty big and modern but still felt homely.

Harry was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt and Louis noticed how he looked just as hot as he did in his suits. He just liked how Harry looked all the time. They put some music on in the back ground and sat on the sofa, eating and chatting casually. 

The wine went down nicely and soon started to take its toll when Harry started to say cheesy pick up lines and cracking some stupid dance moves. He started telling jokes that weren't even funny, but Louis still laughed at them. And then Louis started to get a little touchy and found every excuse to touch Harry. Harry knew what he was doing and soon Louis found himself in Harry's lap being tickled.

A few hours flew by and Harry wished to himself that Louis could be there with him every night, sitting on his lap. The conversation never stopped, it just flowed perfectly. Louis was different, he was special and Harry didn't know that in just 4 days he could feel so dependent on some ones smile. And after a while Louis' phone buzzed and it was Charlie. Louis excused himself upstairs and sat on the edge of Harry's bed talking to Charlie on the phone.

"Where the hell are you then? Because I just went to the party and you were nowhere to be seen." Charlie shouted down the phone.

"I'm on my own, in a hotel and I'm not coming home so don't wait up" Louis said back calmly.

"Great, just fucking great Louis. You know what, I know that you're probably with Harry right now, I'm not stupid. I know what you're like Louis, you're no different than everyone else, a whore." Charlie put the phone down. He was definitely angry. 

Louis he knew it was true either way. Just like the time Charlie called him ugly. Or the time Louis got told at school that he was a fag. Louis was just trash. He stood in front of Harry's large mirror and took his clothes off, just wanting to sleep. But as he undressed he noticed the little bit of stubble on his face, and the way his eyes had little bags under them, and the tiny little bit of podge he had on his stomach, that to Louis was fat (although it wasn't). And how his thighs were larger than other boys, and how his hands were too girly, or his bum was too big. 

"Hey what's the matter Lou?" Louis didn't even turn around to look at Harry, just stared in the mirror pinching his sides.

"I'm ugly, I'm a slut...a fag" his voice cracked and a tear fell down his cheek.

Harry walked over to Louis and cupped his cheeks, wiping Louis' tears with the pads of his thumbs.Louis stayed looking at the floor.

"Hey look at me, Lou" but Louis shook his head, so Harry tilted his chin up to look into his eyes.

"Louis who said those things?"

"Charlie, everyone, its all true" his voice cracked again.

"None of its true, Lou I really like you okay, and to me, you're pretty perfect" Harry told him, still looking into his eyes.