Late Night Fun ;)

Hey! This chap is gonna have some serious smut in it. I know the one in the last chapter was shit but that's because it was so awkward lol. anyway new chap. enjoy.

_______________

Harry had driven us to the party in his fancy-ass car that looked to cost a mint. When we arrived there were people everywhere, literally, inside, outside, on the porch, in the garden, there were even some people in the trees! I cocked an eyebrow before opening the door and climbing out. I still had the shits with Harry after his little 'stunt' and I was gonna get him back. BAD. I walked off leaving him in the car.

I knew absolutley no-one at this party but I'm pretty positive they knew me. A lot of the guys gave me seductive glares and smirks as I walked up the path towards the house.

"Ashleigh. C'mon I'm sorry! Please don't be being a bitch to me at the party, please" I heard him plead as he grabbed my arm to keep up with me.

I ignored him and sent a flirty little wave to one of the guys that was staring at me. We were on the porch and all of a sudden Harry forced me against the wall and grinded his crotch into mine.

"you're lucky you're even at this party. I could've bent you over in that shower and fucked you till you were out cold" He said roughly, griding his hips against mine again.

I was extremley turned on by his tough persona and I wasn't going to let him be nice yet. I turned my head away and pushed him off making my way inside into the crowd. I felt him following my evey move as I got myself a drink in a red dixie cup. I walked away from the table of drinks onto the dance floor and started to move my hips to the beat. I noticed the song was 'Gas Pedal' and a few girls were in a group doing a twerking routine. I watched them carefully before processing that they were repeating the steps. I dropped my cup and pulled my shorts up a little higher before joining their little dance routine. A few guys whistled as I came into the circle and began the dance, shaking my ass in circles and up and down. My thighs were killing me but I knew I had to keep going.

The song was still playing but the routine had finished so I decided to do a little solo act on Harry. I made my way over to him and turned around, my butt on his crotch. I leant down and spread my legs a little, holding the back of my calves for support as I began twerking it on Harry. I felt him getting hard as I came back up and stopped, turning around to see the look on his face. It was priceless.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away, towards the door I came in. He led me out it and basically threw me in his car before getting in himself. I knew exactly where this was going and I was keen. He sped off, not sticking to the speed limit, trying to get home as fast as he could. His place wasn't far from the party so it didn't take long to get there. He got me out of the car, threw me over his shoulder and basically ran inside. He took me upstairs into his room and dropped me on the bed, waisting no time to get on top of me.

He kissed my neck agressively before ripping my shirt open. His large hands found my breasts before he snaked his arms around my back and unclasped my bra, giving him full access to my chest. I moaned and fisted his hair and his lip ring met my erect nipple shooting a bullet of electricity through my body. He stopped, only for a second, to pull his shirt off and toss it across the room. He set to work again on my nipples.

Meanwhile his hands travelled down my body to my shorts, his skillful fingers pulling the zip down and undoing the button. He pulled them off my legs and tossed them as well. He trailed his tongue down my stomach to the top of my pantie line before stopping to get my approval. I nodded eagerly, him continuing on undressing me. His fingers pulled my panties down and his lips replaced the material, lightly sucking on my clit before entering his tongue in me. I gasped and moaned at the same time, grabbing a good handful of his hair. He half chuckled sending electric shocks through my body.

His tongue was working wonders. He knew all the right places to touch to make me squirm. He flicked his tongue up and down, in and out several times before bringing his spare hand around to work my clit.

"Harrrryyyyy" I dragged out a gurgled moan as my high was approaching quickly.

I arched my back off the bed as waves of pleasure rocked through my body, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I was panting like a dog when I opened my eyes again, only to see Harry's cock in my face. It was big. And when I say big I mean big. I got on my knees and pushed him to the bed, placing my hands on his thighs. I took his dick in one hand and brought my face closer to it. I slowly licked a stripe up the prominent vein before coming to the tip. He entangled his fingers in my hair, pulling it out of my face. I continued, taking him in my mouth slowly. I took it all in, gagging slightly as he reached the back of my throat. I slowly came back up, lightly dragging my teeth over him as I looked up at him beneath my lashes. His eyes were closed and his head was thrown back as I continued the work. I sped up. Sucking and blowing, hollowing my cheeks everytime. He was literally a moaning mess under my touch. I could feel him getting close and right when he was about to burst I pulled off.

His eyes shot open and glared at me as I wiped my lips.

"paybacks a bitch" I winked.

Before I knew it I was flipped over onto my knees and Harry was behind me.

"you're not a virgin right?" He asked slowly stopping.

I shook my head and leant down onto my elbows. He suddenly filled me up. I choked on my gasp as he slid in. It felt like he was in my stomach he was that big. His pace quickened rapildy and I found myself moaning over and over again.

"ugh faster Harry" I groaned, gripping the sheets in my hands making my knuckles turn white.

He did as he was told and sped up. It was inhumane the pace he was going. He was slamming into me that each time I felt like he was going to snap me in half. He stopped suddenly and flipped us so I was sitting ontop of his stomach.

"Ride me cowgirl" He said in a raspy voice.

I held his dick in one hand and slowly slid onto it, filling myself up again. I threw my head back at the intense pleasure I was getting. I started to ride him, placing my hands on his muscular chest before bouncing up and down.

"ugh Asshhhhhh" He groaned, groping my breasts.

He stopped me, flipping us again so I was underneath him. His toned arms holding his weight above me.

"Tell me what you want me to do" He murmured.

"Fuck me into next year" I replied quickly.

And with that he did. Slamming his full length into me at inhumane speed. I knew I was going to be sore in the morning.

"scream my name baby. Let the neighbours know whats happening" He spoke from.above me as I raked my nails down his back.

I didn't say anything knowing it would make him angry. It did. And he showed it as well. He started thrusting even faster, shifting to the side a little so he was on a new angle, which felt amazing.

"Let me hear it baby" he muttered again.

I said nothing again.

"I said. Let. Them hear. whats. going on."

He brought a hand down onto my clit, rubbing it in fast circles. I was inches awah from cumming when I let it out. Screaming his name out so loud the neighbours ought to of heard it. I literally exploded, covering his dick with my juices as he slowed down and pulled out before shoving it down my throat again. I sucked and blew, sucked and blew before he let loose. Pulling my hair and shouting many profanities. I swallowed his load as he pulled out and lay beside me, puffing and panting.

"that was fun" I said before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

________

any good? meh oh well.

QOTD: What is your fave non 1D song?

~La x