title of your story

Hey guys! Thanks for all the reads and votes! Hope your enjoying it so far. Oh and sorry if I don' t update as quick now cause I have exams coming up and I'm also writing a Luek Bryan Songfic so yeah I you wanna check that out it would be awesome.

_________________________

*Dani’s P.O.V*

We all sat down in the regular chairs, but this time a strange chick was sat in the chair Taylor used to sit in. She looked nervous as her eyes skimmed over each and every one of us. As she was looking at Zayn I saw their eyes lock together for a second before she looked the other way. She looked over me and Perrie, the only two girls that were in this gang, and I hoped it was going to stay that way. She stared at Perrie for a while, investigating every inch of her tattooed skin. I saw Perrie look in the girls direction and smile, I rolled my eyes, not wanting to gain a new member.

Her eyes then trailed over to me. Scanning me just as she did with the others, scrutinising every part of the body art. She then looked over to Liam. Her eyes stayed on him for a lot longer than they should of. I screwed my nose up at her, thinking about what I would do to her if she ever took Liam away from me.

“Who’s this?” Zayn growled at her.

“I-I’m Ashleigh” she stuttered.

‘Ha what a sissy name! Probably some rich snob from the middle of London or something’ I thought to myself.

“Why are you here?” Niall asked.

She shrugged and looked over to Harry. I could see the nervousness in her eyes as she begged him for an explanation.

 “She’s here because I brought her here” he said, removing his feet from the desk and replacing them with his interlocked fingers.

“And why did you bring her here?” Niall asked.

“Because I want to introduce the new project” Harry replied.

I saw her face blanken at the word ‘project’. I knew she was scared. All of us did. Her aura just let off a giant glow of fright. Well that’s what I thought anyway.

 “Ash this is Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Danielle, Louis and Liam” Harry introduced us. Not as the nicknames we call each other but our proper names.

The boys nodded in her direction, welcoming her to the family. She smiled at Perrie who gladly smiled back but then she smiled at me. I gave her the nastiest glare I could muster, aiming and shooting right at the bullseye, Ashleigh. Zayn frowned at me and shook his head where she couldn’t see him. I half smirked and rolled my eyes.

‘If she joins, this is going to be a fun year. If she doesn’t its going to be even better’ I thought to myself.

The next thing I knew she was gone.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading 10+ votes for next chapter please :))

x