Creepin'

Hey Crazy Mofos! Thanks for so many votes!!!!! I know it was mainly about Niall and Ashleigh that last chapter but that's because I needed a distraction for Ashleigh from Harry. Anyway he'll be in this one more though :)

Here it is.

__________________________________________________________________

We walked and talked for hours, just telling each other about our lives, the past and most other things friends should know about each other. For the last probably 20 minutes we were sitting on swings in a random park we had walked past. It was 2 in the morning and I could still hear the music pumping faintly. I was freezing as I was only in short shorts and a bra. I was covered head to toe in goosebumps and shivers kept shooting down my spine. I felt someone place a jacket over my shoulders and looked over to Niall's swing. He was still sitting there. Once that actually went through my mind, I shot up out of the swing, dropping the jacket on the ground along the way. I turned around and could only just see a tall, muscular figure standing behind the swing.

"I thought you were cold princess" he said in a husky British accent.

"I was. But now that you've scared the shit out of me I'm not. Who are you anyway?" I asked, putting my arms in a cross over my chest, rubbing my frozen arms.

He walked forward so I could see his face a bit more clearly. It was Harry. He bent down to pick up the jacket that was messily thrown on the ground after my frantic jump away. I frowned and looked over to Niall, who looked like he was about to fall asleep on the swing.

"Here take my jacket, your cold" Harry's deep voice sounded.

"I'd rather freeze" I snapped, doing a small head flick to Niall to indicate we should get going.

He groggily arose from the swing and stumbled over to me, yawning as he went.

"It wasn't a question" he almost growled.

I rose my eyebrow at him. He walked forward towards me, causing me to step back and bump into Niall's hard chest. I turned around to look at Niall who looked more awake now, stepping sideways so I could get around him.

"I'm going back to Brit's. Tell them I'll meet them there later" I said as I turned and started walking away.

Surprisingly no-one grabbed onto my wrist which I thought one of them would of. But the next thing I knew was they were on either side of me, Harry on the right, Niall on the left.

"If I were you I'd be going back to your place. Your friends have hooked up with some pretty rank dickheads" Harry spoke.

I shrugged. "I can handle them. Plus my place is like on the other side of town"

Harry shook his head "I'll walk you home"

"It's too far Harry. I can handle you so I'm sure I can handle them" I said, crossing my arms as another shiver rocked my body.

"I'm going back in there" Niall spoke, indicating towards the thumping house we had recently approached.

I nodded. "I'll catch you later Niall"

He smirked as he ran back up the steps and into the house full of intoxicated teenagers.

"You go in there too"

"No." he replied, still walking with me.

I just ignored him and kept walking towards Brit's house, which was just around the corner. As we rounded the corner, Harry made sure I kept walking past Brit's house, taking the advantage of me not knowing the area well enough to remember her house. The street lights were glowing orange on the black road with bugs flying around the neon light.