"Yep. I won't look I promise" He said, pouting slightly.

I giggled at how childish he could be at times.

"How would that work Harry. Me and you. Together in the shower. Naked." I said, making my voice sound as seductive as possible.

"Well it wouldn't" he said, pulling me into him and kissing me fair on the lips.

I slightly let the kiss deepen before pulling back.

"Mum I'm having a shower!" I yelled out only to hear a faint 'okay love' in reply.

"you get in first and turn around" I demanded before locking the door.

He agreed pulling his clothes off and turning the water on before pulling his underwear off without hesitance and stepped in. I then begun to undress, keeping my eyes on him the whole time. I stepped in behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my naked front to his naked back, therefore if he turned around he wouldn't see anything.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Man how I could just push her against the wall and fuck the living shit out of her.

*Normal P.O.V*

"babe you don't know how hard this makes me." He mumbled, the warm water from the detachable shower head flowing down his toned back.

I gasped and slightly let go of him, stupid move. He quickly turned me around and copied my previous position, him behind me. His hands were around my waist and his lips were on my ear.

"You know how good I can make you feel right now Ash" He mumbled chewing on my ear slowly.

His hands started creeping upwards towards my breasts.

"Just say the word girl" He whispered as his long fingers grasped my nipple.

I gasped at the sudden contact, him skillfully rolling the nub around. I nodded slightly and more willingly then I expected.

*Harry's P.O.V*

She nodded in approval as I toyed with her nipple. I moved my other hand downwards slowly. She shivered as I kept creeping lower. I began chewing on her wet neck, her tilting her head to the side so I could gain more access. She moaned quietly, but not quiet enough because I heard it.

I finally found her clit, rubbing it in slow circles, feeling her whole body tense up. I kept chewing on her neck as I slightly sped up the circles, hearing her quietly gasp and moan. I walked her forward a bit, turning her so she was facing me. She covered herself almost immediatley which I didn't approve of.

"don't hide yourself from me" I pleaded, taking her arms away.

I got back to work, circling her clit faster as I pressed her harder against the wall. I slowed again, sliding two fingers a little lower before looking at her to get the nod. I recieved it and slowly pushed my fingers into her.

*Normal P.O.V*

Harry had his fingers inside me, pumping them ever so slowly. His fingers really were a work of art, they were long and slender and knew all the right moves.

"faster" I barely choked out.

He smirked and picked up the pace making my body feel alive. He attached his lips to my nipple and sucked and slightly bit. I groaned at the sensation and moaned an incoherant 'Harry' under my breath.

"say it louder babe" He asked.

He got faster and faster, my legs turning slowly into jelly, only his body holding me up.

"Harry" I moaned as I tilted my head back.

His finger were working miracles inside me. Obviously this wasn't the first time I had been fingered but to be honest, he wasn't the best. But maybe it's because we're in the shower and he's basically holding me up. I was about to hit my high when he stopped and pulled his fingers out. He kissed me on the lips hard before stealing my towel and hopping out of the shower.

"You owe me babe" He smirked before leaving the bathroom.

"You fucking asshole!!!!" I yelled at him before I slid down the wall and eventually continued my shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs before getting out. Harry had my towel.

"I need my towel asshole" I muttered, slightly shivering.

I heard him chuckle before the door creaked open and my towel got passed in. I snatched it from him and put it around myself. It was soaking and it wasn't going to dry me and my hair. I stormed out of the bathroom not even acknowledging Harry and went down the stairs to get another towel.

"you were in there for awhile" I heard my Mum say.

"I had to wash my hair and shave my legs and Harry stole my towel an soaked it so now I need another one" I explained.

She chuckled and threw me another two towels.

"thanks Mum"

I stomped back upstairs and into my room. Harry was no where to be seen.

'jerk' I muttered.

I took another step before my towel was ripped off me and the door slammed shut.

"give me the fucking towel Harry" I growled before unwrapping my hair and using that towel to cover my body.

He wouldn't so I flipped him off before saying "Fine I won't come"

He instantly changed his mind and wrapped the towel around my whole head, covering my face and all. I pulled it off and snarled at him before trudging to my bra and undies draw and getting a pair of black lace boylegs and a black bra, which usally made my boobs look bigger.

"fuck off" I snapped as he tried to put his arms around my waist.

I stomped into my closet and pulled my undergarmets on before looking for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of bleached denim short shorts that were torn to shreds. But I loved them. I slid them on doing up the fly and button. I found a plaid button up shirt and grabbed it. I put it on, tying the bottom up above my belly-button, showing the piercing, and then buttoned it up, leaving the top 5 undone, which showed my bra and cleveage clearly.

I walked out and Harry's jaw literally dropped before he walked over. I kept walking before I felt his fingers under the back of my shorts.

"what the fuck are you doing?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"trying to find the rest of your shorts. I don't want everyone to be looking on my girl" He answered.

"I hope they look" I said before starting on my hair and make-up.

_________

Little intimate part there. A little long too. Ahhhhhwellll!!! Hope you liked it. Also be prepared for smut in the next part

Vote and Comment please.

QOTD: Who is your fave band member?

~La x