Happy

Note~ THIS IS REALLY FUCKING LONG
3rd person

After Quinn was shot, Amelia and Quinn both agreed to move away. They packed their stuff, and headed for the outskirts of England, along with Carter. They lived their lives as best they could.
Quinn realized that she didn't need Amelia for everything, and Quinn could do things herself. She had found a job and went to a local college. Quinn studied hard and did better than she has ever done. Quinn has glasses now. She also became an author, and with the help of Amelia, published their love story.
Amelia had gotten help from her therapists. She now has less panic attacks and feels happier. Amelia had became a therapist, and now helps people who struggle with life. She edited Quinn's story, and came up with the title "Love is Pain". Amelia finds it has a nice ring to it.
Amelia and Quinn are more in love than ever. Amelia is planning to propose on their 4 year anniversary. Carter hangs out with his best friend, which he happens to have a crush on.

Amelia's POV
1:14 PM
Age: 22

I have the ring now. It's sitting in the pocket of my green coat. I wore a casual black dress with a green coat that brought out my eyes. My hair was curled and was a darker shade of caramel. There was a spot downtown, and it had a big, beautiful willow tree. It was by the ice cream shop. The owners agreed to put fairy lights on it, which makes the moment more special. The fairy lights remind me of Quinn's eyes.

4:31 PM

Quinn had just gotten back from her classes. She wanted to skip her classes, but I told her to go because I needed to get the ring. I had about five hours before the sun will set, which was when I would propose. Quinn plopped down on our burgundy couch and sighed. She took her brown glasses off and sighed. I knew she was stressed, so I sat down next to her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and pulled her into my chest. Quinn's eyelids fluttered shut and she snuggled into me. She mumbled about wanting to watch a Disney movie. So, I lifted Quinn off of me and she grumbled. I grabbed the movie Up. Quinn fell asleep before the sad stuff, so I cried. I ship Carl and Ellie.

6:07 PM

My mascara was running. Damn you, Disney. I quickly fixed it. Quinn was still asleep. She's so beautiful. I can't wait to marry her. I tossed a grey wool blanket over her skinny figure, and began cooking.
I couldn't cook as well as Quinn could, but she really liked my soup. So, I began making chicken noodle soup from scratch. Then, I heard a squeak. Quinn was behind me, rubbing her baby blue eyes. Her eyes shined when she asked, "Is that chicken noodle?"
I chuckled and nodded at her kitten like actions. The grey blanket was draped around her shoulders and her brown glasses were back on.
"C'mon babe, we have to go into town. Get dressed in something nice." I said, and I kissed her cheek. She blushed a light pink and shuffled out of the kitchen and into our room. I smiled. Wow, I love Quinn so much.

6:31 PM

We both ate dinner, and I rushed Quinn out of our apartment. Quinn had her long blonde hair in a bun. Her dress was a plain baby blue, and it matches her eyes. To top it off, she had a flashing smile, that shone like the stars. I could see the love in her eyes, and I knew I loved her back. I grabbed Quinn's hand and pulled her close. I crashed my lips against hers. As cliché as it sounds; they fit together perfectly. Quinn slid her tongue across my bottom lip for entrance. Sparks practically flew across the room. Then, I connected my lips to Quinn's pale neck. She giggled as I sucked on her skin.
"You know you're mine right?" I asked my girlfriend, soon to be fiancé. She nodded and replied a soft yes.
"Good," I smiled, "Now, let's go and get some ice cream."

6:37 PM

We arrived at Snugburys Ice Cream shop.(A/N THIS IS A REAL STORE IN ENGLAND SO FIGHT ME.) Quinn ordered three scoops of Mint Chocolate Chip in a cone. She loves ice cream. I ordered a Raspberry Sorbet in a regular cup. Her smile was big when she accepted the ice cream. I chuckled at her expression and payed the cashier.
"We should go to the park!" I offered to Quinn. Her eyes light up, and she nodded excitedly. I grabbed her hand (that wasn't holding the ice cream), and dragged her over to the swings. Quinn sat on the swing, and continued to eat her ice cream. Quinn somehow managed to get ice cream on her nose.
"Your a dork, Quinn." I mumbled, and gave her a smile. I wiped the Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream off with a napkin, and kissed Quinn's nose. Blood rushes to her cheeks as she let out a giggle.
"You're so cute." I said and kissed her cheek. Quinn basically scarfed down the ice cream in a minute.
"Can you push me?" I asked quietly.
"Sure, Amelia." Quinn said as she flashed me a lovely smile. (A/N I absolutely love the word lovely idk, so I had to use it :)
She walked over and pushed the swing.
"I feel like I'm in elementary all over again." Quinn stated. I nodded in agreement.
"Remember when we were in second grade? When I put ice cream in your hair?" Quinn asked me. I gave her a confused look, and then I remembered.
"You ruined my polka-dot dress, you bitch." I said and pouted.
"Hey, hey, hey! That was rude to say to your girlfriend. I had a point, Amelia. I was going to say I had a crush on you. I thought you looked so pretty, and I got butterflies. So, I thought you were a witch and put a spell on me to have those feelings. So, I thought ice cream could destroy witches. I was such an idiot." Quinn confessed. She buried her face in her hands, embarrassed.
I laughed so hard I fell off the swing set. I clutched my stomach and continued laughing on the ground. Quinn shook her head and laughed with me.
"Wow, you've been in love with me for that long. You've been whipped since day one." I said, through laughs.
My eyes light up when I noticed the slide on the play-set.
It was around 8:30 now, so the park was empty. Occasionally some people would walk by. So, I grabbed Quinn's hand, and dragged her over to the purple slide. I climbed up the rock wall, feeling adventurous with myself. Quinn was being boring, so, she took the stairs. I made it up, and sat down on the purple slide. The slide was the tube one, but then I noticed a red one next to it.
"Race ya!" I shouted to Quinn.
Quinn looked confused and startled, but then she realized what I had meant. She sprinted to the red slide. I slid down the purple slide, and I was shot out and landed hard on the wood chips. Quinn sat there with a smile, and then I realized I had lost.
"What do I win?" Quinn said with a smirk.
"Oh, I don't know, maybe a kiss?" I offered. Quinn smiled and said, "That works." Quinn kissed my cheek softly, and wrapped her arm around my waist.
"C'mon, you missed my lips!" I said with a pout.
Quinn sighed and gave me a quick peck. She sent me a smile.
We sat down on the park bench, and enjoyed each other's presence.