Pain

Satan's POV (LOL JK)
Amelia's mom's POV

She's not supposed to be this way. What a faggot. She's not supposed to be like her father. Amelia can't leave me like he did. She'll be mine, forever. That's why she's chained to the bed. You see, I'm so lonely, Amelia is the only one I have left. She will never leave me like her father, she'll stay with me. I need to leave, and quick. Quinn can't find her. Quinn will take her away.
You could always kill her.
Watch her scream as the blood ran down her face.
"NO" I screamed. Tears ran down my face. It didn't work before, it won't work now. Deep breaths. In and out. CALM DOWN SABRINA!
Medication.
Medication.
You'll be fine without it.
I'll be fine. I wonder how Amelia is doing. I walk down the empty halls; footsteps echoing throughout the house. I turn the around the corner and see the old family bedroom.
We stumbled through the halls; a giggly drunken mess. I shushed Clyde because my parents were home.
'We'll have to be quiet, Sabrina.' Clyde whispered and he crashed his lips onto mine. He was my best friend for years. I was friend-zoned for the longest time too. Then we got drunk and high. We had sex that night. We dated for a while, and then I realized I was pregnant. I told him in the same room. Clyde sobbed, he kept repeating 'no' over and over again.
Tears welled up in my eyes. I continued to walk down the halls. I went straight to Amelia's room and unlocked the door.
"Hello baby." I said in a small voice.
"Get the fuck away from me." She spat.
"Darling you don't talk to your mother like that. Or you'll get punished," She glared at me, "punishment it is."
I opened the closet to see my collection of torture devices. Leather whip, knife, taser, Bebe gun, other forms of knives. I'll go with the knives. I pulled out the dullest one, because she is still my daughter. I took out a piece of cloth and stuffed it in her mouth. We don't want any neighbors getting me in trouble. I picked up the knife.
Amelia tried to put on her bravest face, but I knew she was scared. I slid the knife down her arm; she shivered at the coldness of it.
"This might hurt a bit, Amelia." I smirked and pressed the knife down a little harder.
She's gay, like her father.
She's going to leave you.
Push the knife down harder.
Make her feel the pain her father gave you.
I listened to my voices command. Blood trickled down her pale arm; dripping onto the floor. Muffled screams could be heard, and was echoing through the halls. She struggled against my firm grip. Amelia was trying to leave me.
"Honey, you can never leave." I said, stroking her cheek with the bloodstained blade. Tears streamed down her face, and you could hear muffled cries. I looked at her and saw Clyde in her eyes.
She deserves more pain.