the deal

Alex's POV

Yeah, yeah. I know killing is illegal. Do I care? Hell no. Quinn was a bitch for leaving me. It broke my heart. It felt like I was being shot through the heart when she broke up with me. So I decided to give her that pain. Revenge coursed through my veins as I pulled the trigger. Then regret rushed over me. I gave Amelia my signature smirk. Those bitches deserve it. My eyes softened as I saw Carter sobbing. Damn it, Carter was like a brother to me. Then, I remembered my deal with Max (chapter 5). Quinn broke both of our hearts. She's such a slut. Max made a deal with me; if I killed Quinn, he would bail me out of jail. I don't know if I should believe him but, something told me I should. I think it was my heart. I sprinted out the door and wished that Max would help me.

Amelia's POV

I threw up. Or at least I tried. I heaved as the blood poured out of Quinn's shoulder. I held my hands against her wounds and prayed for something to make our happy ending real. Carter called the ambulance, and the police came too. The officer, Jack, tried to ask me questions. It didn't work because I ended up shaking and I couldn't talk. I had a panic attack, for the first time in years. The last time was when my mother first hit me, I was only about 12 years old. Carter rubbed my back and tried to calm me down. I cried for hours, and Carter fell asleep, cuddled in my lap. I stop crying and closed my eyes. But all I could see was Quinn smiling at me, and she was slowly disappearing as I fell asleep.

A/N I'm just gonna keep doing quick and short updates, so expect one tomorrow.