So this is love?

Amelia's POV

I couldn't fall asleep last night. The picture of Quinn was stuck in my head. Her blonde wavy hair, her blue eyes that shimmered in the sunlight, and her pink colored lips that were so kissable. The way her smile was so contagious and how she always wore the same black colored converse. Yup, I am in love with my bully, the person who made me feel so worthless, was amazing. I know she wouldn't feel the same way. Right?

Quinn's POV

I couldn't fall asleep that night. The way Amelia helped Carter and I made me feel special. Her raven black hair, her hazel eyes that practically sparkled, and how her lips were so perfect. But what could I do? I'm Amelia's bully. I beat her up everyday. I have a boyfriend!!
Oh shit! I do have a boyfriend.
It won't work out anyways. She won't love her bully. Right?

AT THE GATES OF HELL

Well here I am. Hell. Just kidding!! I'm at school, the worst place filled with the worst people. Fun right? *hint sarcasm*
"Hey!! Babe, my sunshine!!" Max said with a smirk.
"Hi." I replied with no emotion at all. I have to think of a way to break up with him.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked.
"How do I put this? Okay..ummm.. Max? I'm... um.. breaking up with you. Yup. Yeah. Umm.. this just isn't working.. So.. Yeah." I stuttered. Max looked at me with so much anger and jealousy.
"IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE?!?? HMM!! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE??!? I DID NOTHING WRONG!! IS THERE A GIRL?!? ARE YOU A FAGGOT LIKE AMELIA TOO??!?" Max was practically fuming. He had a hint of sadness in his eyes, which didn't make sense.
"Okay then. Well I don't know what I am. I just don't like labels. I guess you could call me pansexual. Okay? Okay. There's also nothing wrong with me so
SHUT THE FUCK UP! I hope you rot in hell!! Thank you and goodbye." I said. I gave him a small smile and the middle finger. A person in my art class started clapping and so did everyone else. Then they all started cheering.
"YOU ROCK" "WOOHOO LGBT PRIDE!!" "FINALLY SOMEONE STOOD UP TO THAT BITCH!!" I smiled. I walked through the crowd because it's school and I have biology class. I don't want another detention anyways!
I finally made it to class, just before the bell rang. I glanced over to Amelia's seat, it was empty. I glanced over to my right and Max wasn't there either. Oh shit. Why did this had to happen?

Amelia's POV

"I KNOW YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH QUINN!! YOU MADE HER A DYKE!! JUST LIKE YOU!! WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT" Max sobbed out, punching my face. Well that's gonna leave a mark. Wait.... why is he crying?
"SHE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!! AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT BE GAY?"
He screamed out, tears staining his cheeks. Max slammed me against the locker, my head crashed against the cold metal making a sound that echoed throughout the empty halls.
"Wait... You're gay too? Why are you beating us up then? What's the point?" I asked softly, trying hard not to make him yell again.
"My whole family is the problem. They say it's just a phase, I know it's not. I don't know what to do." He admitted, wiping away the tears streaming down his cheeks.
"It's okay. I had to go through the same thing. They'll understand later. They're just confused. They still love you." I said and gave him a small smile. Max unexpectedly gave me the biggest hug ever. Aww, he's like a big teddy bear.
"Thank you." He whispered. Then Max is started walking back to class.
"AMELIA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"  Yelled a very familiar voice. I turn around to be welcomed by a bone crushing hug.
"I thought you were hurt, so I ran across the whole entire school to find you. Thank the lord above that your okay!" Quinn exclaimed.
"I'm fine, wonderful actually!" I said. She smiled showing off her perfect teeth. I glanced up at Quinn and looked at her pink tinted lips.
"Fuck it"
Before I knew what was happening, she crashed her lips against mine. I felt butterflies, no fireworks, in my stomach. My heart was beating against my chest. I then realized what was happening, so I started kissing back. The kiss was filled with so much passion. As cliche as it sounds, our lips fit together perfectly. Quinn licked my lip softly, begging for entrance. Of course, I let her in. Her tongue explored every inch of my mouth. She pulled me closer and cupped my cheek. Our tongues fought for dominance, and Quinn won. She slowly pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.
"I always wanted to do that"

A/n

Done. It's weird I always update at 2am. Happy new year!! 🎉🎉🎉
I might update next year.... Or this weekend.... I think that's it💜💜

~Cake_and_Icecream
(Chloe)